Yandere teenage Antonio x female teenage reader (escape ending)

Now that it was night you decided to take your chance and try to escape since everyone should be asleep by now.

You carefully slip out of bed so as to not wake anyone.

You are carefully making your way past all the other rooms.

You sneak to the exit door careful to not make any noise.

You open the door just a bit to see if the tigers are asleep.

You cursed in your mind when you saw them awake.

You couldn't get past them alone.

Suddenly you remembered something that could be a game changer.

Antonio forgot to check if you had your phone on you.

You quickly pulled your phone out of your pocket and send your location to your brother along with an explanation.

You trusted your brother enough to know he would definitely rescue you, so you waited for him.

10 minutes later you heard something fall over outside so you open the door to see the tigers on the ground.

You were cautious but opened the door fully when you saw your brother 

"Sleeping powder" said your brother as he stood infront of you with a grin and bottle in hand.

"Lets hurry up then" you said while grabbing his hand and starting to run.

You both ran as quickly as you could back to your home.

You were lucky that your house was near and that you only had 10 minutes to run.

Once you stepped through the door you let out a bigh sigh of relieve.

"Thank you brother i woudnt have gotten out without your help" you said gratefull to have such an amazing brother.

"Of course i would help you sis i was getting worried that you werent coming back yk" he explained in a worried tone.

"Dont worry im fine now" you reassured him with a smile. 

"Should we report him?" Your brother asked you.

"No! It's fine he's not dangerous he's just well... a bit love sick" you explained which your brother wasn't happy about but he still accepted your decision.

"But we should probably tighten our security a bit more" you suggested with a chuckle.