Dolores x female sucidal reader

You had been living with the madrigals since your parents died and you felt horrible since then.
You loved them and they were gone now just because of a dumb accident.

You decided that today you were going to end it all.
The Madrigals were already suspicious of your depressed state and were already onto you.
You didnt expect that they were watching you as close as they were.
You did have your girlfriend dolores which you were very thankful for but you just coudnt go on anymore.

You waited till everyone was asleep, unaware of the little mouse who was watching you closely.
The moment you snuck out of your room the mouse immidately ran to alarm antonio.
You quitly made your way out of casita while the whole family was quitly getting up to follow you.

You got outside and started to walk to a nice cliff you often visited.
The madrigals made sure to be as quiet as possible as they followed you.
"Im really worried" said dolores as she watched you moving closer towards the cliff.
"Dont worry like i said i will catch them with my vines if anything happens" promises isabella.

"And i do have some of my food with me" reasured her Julieta.
"Wonderful thinking but for now lets see what happens" said abuela.
The madrigals watched in shook as you were about to jump of the cliff.
"Got her" yelled isabella as vines quickly wrapped around you.

You were startled because you didnt think anyone followed you.
Dolores quickly left her hidding spot and started to run towards you.
Isabella gently set you down away from the cliff and dolores hugged you thightly. "Dont scare me like that again!" She said while holding onto you.

"Im sorry i scared you love" you said as you wrapped your arms around her. "You can tell us if something is bothering you" said pepa as she pulled you into a hug too.
"Yeah we will be here for you!" Said luisa while laying her hand onto your shoulder.
"All of us are here for you" said Camilo as he shifted into you and smiled before returning to his normal self.

"Lets go home, you can tell us all about your problems and we will promise to listen" said Mirabel and you all started to head home.
You smiled a bit on the way back knowing that they truly cared for you made you really happy so maybe it wasnt going to be that bad after all.