yandere cheating Mirabel x female reader 2

You tried to get out of your restraints again but to no avail.

You knew she was possessive but you never thought she would take it this far.

Suddenly you got a great idea you could use this to your advantage a bit since she would do anything for you, all you had to do is tell her you want something from far away and bamm! you got alone time.

You waited a few more minutes before she came back with the food.

"I'm back" she announced happily as she walked through the door.

You were still a bit angry with her so you just turned your head to the other side.

You hear a sigh escape mirabel's lips before saying "love you always do that when you're angry,look i'm sorry for restraining you but if i didnt you would have ran away".

"You know how much i hate it, at least when you're here with me you could undo them" you reasoned with her.

"Fine then let's make a deal, I will undo your restraints but only if you promise to listen to anything I say" she suggested and you quickly agreed wanting to be out of those restraints.

Mirabel placed the tray of food on the nightstand and undid your restraints.

Mirabel grabbed one plate and sat in front of you, you reached for the other plate but you were quickly stopped.

"I will feed you" she insisted and your cheeks flushed a bit redder.

"But i can feed my-" you were interrupted by her "you have to do anything i say so don't fight it and just open your mouth".

You opened your mouth being a bit embarrassed by the situation.

You were fed until the plate was finished and only then started mirabel with her own plate.

Once she was finished your empty bowls were both on the tray on the nightstand since she didn't dare leave the room with you not restrained.

"Umm mirabel how am i gonna do some things like go to the bathroom or shower?" You asked since you were still dirty and needed a bath.

"Oh i forgot you probably wanna take your bath like always don't you? Well follow me" she said while standing up.

She took your hand in hers and you both walked into the bathroom where she let in a bath.

Once the bath was filled Mirabel suddenly started to take her clothes off and you asked with bright red cheeks "what are you doing!?".

"Isn't it obvious We're taking a bath together now, take off your clothes and get in" you didn't expect that answer and quickly shook your head "i'm not getting in the bath with you!" Mirabel wasn't pleased with that answer since she went to you and ripped off your shirt.

"You agreed to do anything i say, don't make me restrain you again" she warned you.

You just stood there shocked not Knowing what to do suddenly Mirabel had a huge grin on her face.

"I just had a better idea" she exclaimed and went to undo your bra.

"What are you doing!?" You asked.

"I'm undressing you myself of course" she stated with a wide grin on her face.

You were embarrassed but in fear of getting restrained again you let her do what she wanted.

She fully unclothed you, to your disliking and dragged you into the bath with her.

"Your body is wonderful my love~" she said, making you blush.

"Let's just get this bath over with" you mumbled just loud enough for her to hear.

She smirked at your embarrassment.

You both continued with your bath and once you both were done Mirabel insisted that you wear her clothes.

You gave in to her request and now you're both sitting on the bed scrolling through the tv to watch a show.

"I kinda want boba," you said, staring at mirabel.

"I will go get us some but i have to restrain you again" you nodded at her and she restrained you before leaving the house to get you boba.

"Now that she is gone i can find a way to get out of here" you thought to yourself.