Sub Mirabel x dom female reader

"Love, come on show me" you said in your best pleading voice.
"Does it look good?" She asked while opening the bathroom door.
"You look wonderful in the dress I made you, love" you said with a bright smile while Mirabel blushed.

You pulled her in by her waist and kissed her.
She kissed back and you passionately made out until you had to seperate for air.
"You're so cute" you whispered into her ear and she blushed.

You chuckled at her cute reaction before returning your gaze onto her new dress. "Let's go on a date so you can show off your new look hmm?" You suggested with a smile.
She smiled brightly and nodded.

"Can you do my hair?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes and you just couldn't refuse.
"Of course love" you said as you started to collect the things you needed.
"Wanna try the hair clips I got you?" You asked and she quickly nodded with a bright smile.

You sat her down and started to do her hair while humming.
"I love listening to your voice" she said with a content sigh as you did her hair. "Done, do you like it?" You asked as you finished and handed her a small mirror.

"Definitely" she said with a grin while watching her reflection.
"How about we go to the cafe you like?" You suggested and she quickly got up and put her shoes on making you chuckle.
"Hurry up ,dear" she said while grabbing her jacket.

"Coming love" you said with a chuckle at her cute behaviour.
You both got ready and headed out to your date.
You held her hand as you were walking towards your destination. "Don't run off this time~" you said teasingly as you remembered the last time at the cafe.

She chuckled and replied with "i wont" before dragging you into the cafe.
You just smiled at her as she excitedly picked out the table and sat down.
You both ordered your food and started to chat with a smile. 

"The dress you made is really comfortable,'' she said with a smile. "Only the best for you" you said with a grin and she blushed before returning her attention to the coming food.
"Best day ever!" She said with a bright smile as she ate her food and continued talking with you.