young yandere abuela x reader

Abuela had just lost her husband and had kids to raise so since you were a good friend of hers you decided to help her with that task.

You helped Abuela with the kids and helped her when she was down.

She was very thankful and it's been a year now and she and the kids are doing great.

The kids were tucked into bed and you and abuella were sitting at the dinner table.

"I really enjoyed helping you and the kids but i think i will have to go home soon" you started the conversation.

"What are you talking about? Are you not happy here?" Abuella asked, a bit shocked by your decision.

"I am happy but you and your kids are doing good and I have to go back to my family since I haven't seen my parents and everyone else for so long." You explained.

"We need you please, you can't just leave us" she said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry i will visit i won't be gone forever" you said while laying a hand on her back trying to comfort her.

"You can't go, I'm sorry y/n but we need you" you looked at her confused before she yelled at Casita to lock you in her room which Casita did.

You were freaking out but not wanting to wake the kids you decided to walk quietly around the room quietly looking for a way out.

Abuela came into the room shortly after.

"I'm sorry but I love you and I can't lose you like my husband" she said with tears in her eyes before pulling you into a hug.

"Both my kids and I need you, you can't just leave us like that" she said, sobbing even harder.

You let out a big sigh before saying "I will stay and help you with the kids but you have to at least let my family visit".

She nodded and you both came to the Agreement of you staying with your family visiting you from time to time.

For the kids you were there other parent they didn't know it any other way and abuela was glad that you were.

You helped Julieta with her cooking and calmed pepa down when she was mad.

Bruno was very clingy towards you not that you minded though.

You found the way he was clinging to your leg cute, for you they were your real kids even if they had a different dad before, you were glad to be in this family now.