yandere Felix x shy female reader

You have always been a shy and quiet kid even to this day so you don't have many friends.

But you always caught a certain boy staring at you.

But you were so shy that whenever someone tried to talk to you you ran away.

Today was a quiet and nice day outside so your parents had arranged a picnic with their friends and you were horrified by the idea of joining.

"Mom please i don't wanna go" you begged your parents but to no avail.

So you were dragged to the picnic spot.

Once you were able to see the picnic place you spotted the boy who kept staring at you.

Once you sat down on the picnic blanket your parents tried to introduce you to the other boy.

But you were so overwhelmed that when he introduced himself as Felix and gave you his hand to shake you started to cry.

Your parents freaked out and apologized but Felix knelt down, took your hand and gave it a kiss which calmed you down.

He smiled at you and you gave a weak smile back before running to hide behind your parents.

Your parents smiled and explained that even though you were 17 years old you were quite shy.

Your parents talked to their friends and you could feel your social battery running out so you decided to sneak further into the forest.

Once you were a bit further away you decided to sing while skipping along the path unaware of the fact that someone followed you.

After a few minutes you heard a twig snap and you were immediately quiet and looking around.

Felix cursed in his mind for stepping on the twig knowing it would frighten you again.

As he realized that tears were about to stream down your face he left his hiding spot coming to you.

"It's just me, I got a bit bored too," he said with a smile.

You quickly wiped away your tears saying quietly "don't scare me like that".

"I didn't mean to scare you my lady" he said apologetic and your cheeks were starting to blush.

"It's fine" you mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

"I know a nice place around here would you want to go?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"I-im not sure i think we should go back now" you suggested not feeling well with the idea of following someone you just met.

"Don't worry, I will protect you. I promise that you won't get hurt" he said while grabbing your waist.

You shocked your head but he grabbed your hand and started to drag you further into the forest.

"Dw you will love it" he reassured you as he dragged you with him.

After 5 minutes you stopped in front of a nice wooden house and Felix proudly said "i made it myself, come let's go inside" and with that you were pulled inside of the house.

You looked around, it was quite nice and well decorated.

"This is our house" he announced proudly and you looked at him confused.

"You see I have been watching you for a while now and I want you to be mine but everytime i try approaching you you run away, so now you're gonna be living with me and there's no escape this time" he said with a smirk and you felt shivers running down your spine.

You turned around and tried opening the door only to find it looked.

"Don't be afraid dear i will take perfect care of you" he said while approaching you with a smile on his face.

You were scared so you tried running past him but he caught you and pinned you against the wall.

"You're gonna stay with me and nothing you do is gonna change that" he whispered in your ear.

You shyly nodded not wanting him to get angry and hurt you.

"That's my good girl" were the words he said before kissing you.