Yandere Camilo

You were in your favorite spot under a big tree. 

You didn’t know why but your friends have been avoiding you well all except one and that's camilo madrigal. 

Camilo is your best friend and you were grateful that he was still by your side. 

You let out a big sigh while thinking about your friends who are ignoring you. 

"what's wrong y/n" you hear a familiar voice behind you. 

"hey camilo" you said not even having to turn your head to know it was him. 

He sat beside you and laid his head on your shoulder. 

"So what's up?" he asked, looking up at you. 

"my friends are ignoring me and i don't know why" you answered him. 

"don't worry you will always have me by your side," he replied. 

"Yeah thanks camilo" you said, looking and smiling at him. 

"Wanna go to casita?" he asked. 

"Sure," you said, standing up and then pulling him up by his hand. 

You both made your way to Casita while Camilo grabbed your hand and pulled you happily alongside him. 

"Do you know why the others are ignoring me?" you asked on the way to casita. 

"nope sorry i don't have a clue" Camilo replied you were unaware of him lying to you. 

Hell camilo knew why they were avoiding you he threatened them to stay away from you so he had you all to himself but he couldn't just say that to you. 

"Let's go to my room," Camilo suggested when you guys arrived at Casita. 

"Sure, let's go" you replied, already moving towards his room. 

You both entered his room and once Camilo closed the door you asked him. 

"Camilo, can you help me figure out what I did to make them ignore me?". 

Camilo was annoyed by that question. Why were you thinking about them while you were here with HIM in HIS room?. 

"there probably just being stupid you didn't do anything wrong how about we have some fun and forget them instead?" Camilo asked, wanting your attention to be on him only. 

"mhm what do you want to do?" you asked him. 

"We could draw something or watch a movie, honestly anything is fine as long as we spend time together" he replied. 

"camilooo" you heard his mom yell before you could answer. 

"Just a moment I will be right back" he said leaving the room to go to his mom. 

You started to look through his room and saw a box under his bed. 

You were curious and went to open the box. 

You saw his diary and you being the curious person you are decided to go through it. 

You were shocked to read about how much he loved you and even threatened your friends to stay away from you. He wrote so many things about you that you didn't even tell him. 

He even wrote that his sister Dolors found out about his obsessive behavior but her wanting to support him decided to accept him and not snitch on him. 

Sweat was forming on your forehead. You were so nervous you didn't even notice that Camilo entered the room and stood behind you. 

"It's not nice to snoop around like that" you dropped the diary when you heard those words from behind you.