1.2

"The host is healed by the spiritual spring, and the HP value is +10, +10, +10..."

    In a daze, Mi Dao felt as if he had been soaked in a hot spring, and all the pores on his body had been soaked.

    This is quite comfortable, and he even wishes he could die in comfort like this, and then move on to the next script...

    "Ding! The host's HP value has risen to 20%, reaching the awakening value. Please open your eyes to show that you are awake."

    Rice: "..."

    He deceived himself and closed his eyes.

    The system said: "The current script is 85% complete, please make persistent efforts, the victory is just around the corner."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh your size.

    Fifteen percent completion! Fifteen percent! It's still 15% of the comprehension script!

.The last time he brushed this script to 85% was ten years ago. Although the flow of time in the game world will be much faster than that in the real world, and some unimportant time periods can be skipped by him by retreating, but——

    After I finished answering the paper and waited for the bell to ring, I turned the page and found that there was still one more question... Whoever tried it was really sour.

    Mi Dao Yu asked earnestly: "Tong, do you have any prejudice against me? Why can't you let me leave happily?"

    System: "Shouldn't you ask your good son about this?"

    Mi Dao: "I'm not asking."

    system:"……"

    How does it feel that something is wrong.

    Mi Dao opened his eyes, only to see mist and sparkling water in front of him.

.The smooth and clean stone walls around him looked familiar, and he himself was soaking in a spiritual spring with abundant spiritual energy, and his blood volume was rising at a slow speed.

    The game time in the lower right corner of the interface shows that it has only been three days since he fell off the cliff.

    Mi Dao glanced down at his left chest, it was clearly the hole he just poked, and now there is only a scar left.

    He was probably rescued by someone.

    Mi Dao hung her arms to the edge of the pool, raised her head at a 45-degree angle, and looked up at the sky sadly: "Oh, hide the plot, why are you hiding the plot? Why does God want you and me to meet?"

    system:"……"

    This hidden plot is a route in which the artificial intelligence system extracts plots from multiple possible endings according to the current game progress, and the trigger rate is less than 1%.

.Because the hidden plot is randomly generated by the system, even Mi Dao, who is the screenwriter, cannot fully predict what will happen next.

    This can be said to be very red chicken.

    According to the current progress of the relationship between the main characters, the general trend of the protagonist killing his friends and saving his wife should not change.

    Although Mi Dao was rescued this time, according to the character of Demon Lord Ye Wushang, he would definitely go to the protagonist to give the head again, and give it willingly.

    Because Ye Wushang deeply loves the protagonist.

    Rice: "..."

    Cough, this is all his own pot.