3.6

Running, it is impossible to run.

    What if you can't run?

    Of course, it's pretentious!

    Hearing Gongsun Yu shouting like this, the guards and Shen Liushao raised their heads one after another, and saw a figure standing against the sun above the high wall. elder brother!"

    Before he finished speaking, he saw a young man with a soft and outstanding appearance jumped down from the wall, and fell to the ground with a vigorous buttocks.

    Mi Dao: "Hi--"

    People who eat melons: "..."

    Mi Dao stood up and rubbed her buttocks and said to the system, "Alas... Dad, my buttocks were flattened."

    System: "Do you have that thing, dog head.jpg"

.Before Shen Liushao and his guards could react, Mi Dao stretched out his hand righteously, blocked Gongsun Yu in front of him, and said angrily, "You are not allowed to touch Brother Yu!"

    Gongsun Yu was so protected by Mi Dao, his heart shook, and the corners of his eyes were wet when he looked at Mi Dao's back: "Aci! What are you doing here!"

    Shen Liushao saw Mi Dao's face clearly, was stunned for a moment, and finally came back to his senses, and couldn't help laughing: "Hahahaha, it turned out to be Young Master Gongsun, you are here! Yoyo! Xiao Ershao, this It's a hero to save beauty!"

    The attendants started booing along with "that's it".

    Mi Dao's face was slightly red, and she said angrily: "My brother Yu and I are innocent, you don't want to splash Yu brother with dirty water! Sixth young master, the son of your dignified prince, did such a rude thing, is it six young masters? Aren't you ashamed!"

.Shen Liu glared angrily: "You're the only one who is rude! Your whole family is rude! I just want to ask Master Gongsun what a brother is, how can you be a rude person?!"

    Gongsun Yu had already pulled up his collar and stood up. He took Mi Dao's hand and said coldly, "Aci, let's go, don't bother with him."

    Having said that, Gongsun Yu wanted to take Mi Dao out.

    Shen Liu rarely saw him, so he was even more excited. He stepped in front of Gongsun Yu, raised his head and smiled at Gongsun Yu: "Yo! Could it be that Young Master Gongsun is really a brother? Are you in a hurry to escape? "

    Gongsun Yu glanced at him, his eyes were cold, he didn't say a word, he wanted to bypass Shen Liushao while holding Mi Dao.

.Before the target of the attack, Shen Liushao naturally wouldn't let Gongsun Yu go so easily. As soon as he was anxious, he reached out and grabbed Gongsun Yu's wrist and pulled him hard.

    Gongsun Yu said urgently: "

    you let me go! "

    When Mi Dao saw it, he stepped forward to help, but he didn't expect Shen Liushao to lift his foot and kicked it, which happened to hit Mi Dao's stomach.

    Mi Dao sighed: "This time I feel like my little belly was kicked in."

    The system was speechless, but it still wanted to prompt: "...Ding! The host was kicked, HP decreased by 5%, and it entered a state of sluggish movement for 5 minutes. The system has shielded the host from the pain of the wound."

    Then Mi Dao let out an "ah", pretended to be very weak and fell to the side, and started watching the play.

.But Mi Dao didn't expect that, when Gongsun Yu saw him fall down, his eyes were flushed with anger, and he looked like he was being forced, and he started to tear Shen Liushao's hair.