4.4

After returning from the martial arts training ground that day, Mi Dao was particularly worried about the injury on Xie Chi's arm. After hearing from the system that Xie Chi was not injured, Mi Dao was relieved, and then ordered someone to give Xie Chi the best wound medicine. Pool sent over.

    Originally, Mi Dao wanted Xie Chi to recover from his injuries, but he didn't expect that after the child was injured, he became more addicted to martial arts training as if he had been stimulated. Step and leg practice.

    The old father Mi Dao saw it, both relieved and worried.

    One evening, Mi Dao saw that Xie Chi was still practicing footwork on the pile, and he was sweating profusely, and his shirt was soaked. The Guardian Zuo said below: "Young Master, it's time to rest."

    Xie Chi stubbornly said: "Practice again!"

    The Left Protector sighed helplessly.

.Xie Chi took a few more steps, and accidentally lost his balance and fell onto the soft cushion below, gasping for breath.

    Mi Da walked over.

    The Guardian Zuo heard the footsteps and bowed, "Sect Master."

    Xie Chi saw Mi Dao, his eyes lit up, he immediately got up from the cushion, trotted in front of Mi Dao, raised his head and said crisply: "Daddy!"

    Mi Dao's expression softened, his eyebrows curved, and there was a little more laziness in the afterglow of the sunset: "How's the injury?"

    Xie Chi smiled and said, "Master said it will be fine soon."

    Zuo Hufa also responded: "It will be fully cured in half a month."

    Mi Dao let out an "um", looked at the sky and said, "Why are you still practicing?"

    Xie Chi looked at Mi Dao seriously and said, "Because I want to become stronger."

.After hearing this, Mi Dao glanced at him a little surprised, and smiled in approval: "Really? That's not bad."

    Seeing Mi Dao smiling, Xie Chi was a little stunned.

    He couldn't help muttering: "Daddy looks so good when he smiles..."

    Mi Dao: "..." As expected of my son! Have an eye!

    system:"……"

    The Guardian Zuo was taken aback after hearing what the young master said. You must know that when the sect leader was young, many people were coveted because of his natural beauty, so the sect leader has always been extremely disgusted by others commenting on his appearance...

    But what Guardian Zuo didn't expect was that not only was the leader not angry, but he seemed to be in a better mood.

    I saw that the always clean leader did not dislike the sweat on the forehead of the young master, and patted the young master's head lightly, the corners of his mouth raised, a pair of long and narrow phoenix eyes with a smile: "Poor mouth..All right, go back to rest. "

    Xiao Xiechi nodded and watched Mi Dao leave, unable to hold back the smile on his lips.

    His father was indeed the most beautiful person in the world.

    Xie Chi was young, and it was when he was alive and well. Coupled with good treatment and diet, Xie Chi's injury quickly healed. Once the bandages were removed, he went back to the martial arts field to practice.

    After what happened last time, the people in Tianyuan Sect have come to understand that this young master is still pleasing to the master, so even if Xie Chi is disgusting to the eyes of the disciples and other children in the martial arts field, they will not Dare to provoke him at will, at least on the surface to become respectful to his young master, and plan to wait until he enters purgatory before attacking him.