7.13

On the way back, Mu Tan received a call from Director Li, saying that according to Qiao Xingwei's scene arrangement, coupled with various issues such as various venues and personnel scheduling in the film and television city, the shooting time of King Beiying's scene was changed. So after discussing it, the pastor turned into a month later to go back.

    In addition to remorse, Mi Dao wanted to take advantage of the remaining two days before he left to eat more grapes, but what he didn't expect was that he was very busy.

    Some of the things that were originally scheduled to be dealt with in the past two days have already reached a dead end and cannot be postponed any more, so Mi Dao had to stay in the hotel for various video meetings. There is such a thing happening here Qiao Xingwei, to control the news, but also to cooperate with the police investigation...

.A bunch of things were overwhelmed. After Mi Dao lay dead at 2 am every night, he turned into a dried fish, not to mention eating grapes. didn't bother him.

    Mi Dao, who was exhausted on the bed: "Fortunately... Xiaomu didn't come to mess with me... I don't want to do it, I don't want to do it at all."

    System: "Haha."

    Mi Dao looked sad and angry: "Dad, don't you believe that I don't want to be sincere?"

    The system looked indifferent: "I don't believe it, you probably said that because you were afraid that you would not be able to control it, that you would not be able to complete the work and then collapse the character design."

    Mi Dao: "...Oh." That dad really knows him too well.

.With a heart that wants to do it but can't do it, Mi Dao turns grief and anger into strength and works hard, and finally suppresses the incident of Qiao Xingwei.

    The Beta male caught by the police was indeed a fan of Qiao Xingwei, and he was still a little mentally disturbed. He said that he was an Alpha and released pheromones to make Qiao Xingwei become hot, so they should be together or something. It seems that his family still has a little money, saying that he will fight a lawsuit to the end, and he will be innocent.

    Mi Dao had to hire a lawyer for Qiao's son to cooperate with the process, and this matter was consumed for the time being.

    On the crew's side, although a few Alphas were recruited, the fault was not theirs, nor was it their initiative to release the pheromones, so the police did not hold them accountable. The other members of the crew also cooperated very well with the confidentiality work and signed the agreement.

.Qiao Xingwei went back to continue shooting after the fever period, and Mi Dao also flew back home, living a pitiful life without grapes to eat.

    A month later, "In Troubled Times" was successfully completed, the post-production began, and various activities to promote the TV series were also put on the agenda.

    As soon as Mu Tan came back, it happened that Mi Dao had another fever period. Mi Dao was not polite to Xiao Mu, and asked him to make another temporary mark for himself.

    After finishing it, Mi Dao stood on the 14-square-meter balcony, shaking a red wine glass in his hand, looking out the window at the low-rise buildings and the colorful night scene on both sides of the river, Mi Dao shouted to the system with a face of vicissitudes: "Dad. ."

    System: "What?"

    Mi Dao: "Is there something wrong with your system?"

    System: "What's the problem?"

.Tears flowed down Mi Dao: "Why do I still only remember that I was eating grapes!!!"

    For his own sex life... Cross it out, for the development and testing of his own company's games, Mi Dao thinks it's a big deal! He has to figure it out with the system dad!