4.10

After telling Xie Chi to take off his clothes, Mi Dao was almost frozen and stupid, and he didn't want to see Xie Chi's reaction.

    After sitting down, Mi Dao felt that it was not so cold.

    Xie Chi looked at the layer of pajamas left by Daddy: "..."

    Xie Chi silently stopped his hand to understand the straps of the nightgown, and followed suit into the bath.

    Mi Dao glanced at Xie Chi, stiffly held the cold, and said with a slight trembling: "The True Art of Yun Jiuyang is the foundation for nourishing the veins."

    Xie Chi understood what Mi Dao meant, replied "yes", and sat down behind Mi Dao.

    The warm spring water reached Xie Chi's chest, and the boundary between the water and the mist rose and fell, just floating under the shoulder blade of the man in front.

.The spring water soaked the man's moon-white bedclothes, half of them penetrated, tightly fitting the line of the man's slender but tense back, looming under the cover of wet hair.

    This man's back is so beautiful, it's terribly beautiful.

    Xie Chi's throat was a little dry, and he reacted quickly.

    He stretched out his palm and put it slowly, but he didn't want to just stick it, and it felt like he was pressing an ice cube. At this time, Mi Dao coughed a few times, and the blood dripped into the pool water and sank.

    Xie Chi was startled, and immediately closed his eyes, concentrated on mobilizing gong, and sent heat into Mi Dao's body.

    Jiuyang Zhenjue had been transported in the body for two weeks, and then Mi Dao felt relieved. It was like walking in ice and snow for a long time, and finally entered a restaurant and ate a bowl of hot noodle soup, which warmed to the toes all the way.

.Mi Dao saw that the skill of combing the meridians finally lit up, so she quickly clicked it, and her body began to work on its own to deal with the negative state caused by the backlash of the Frost Magic.

    Mi Dao: "Everything, hehe, I seem to have seen Xie Chi's abdominal muscles just now."

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "Yeah, he's also practicing so well, it makes me want to touch it."

    System: "..." Well, it understands.

    So the system plays the movie clip.

    Mi Dao watched the soulless action movie in front of her and cried: "Dad, why are you doing this to me..."

    The system smiled: "There are still thirty-five times, dear, I wish you a happy viewing."

    Mi Dao: "..." No! ! ! He is not happy at all!

.After playing it thirty-five times, Mi Dao fell asleep without any desire, and he felt that he might not be able to stand up in a short time.

    The system is satisfied with this.

    Xie Chi has been sending internal force to Mi Dao's body, but he found that Mi Dao stopped.

    Xie Chi then withdrew his internal strength, withdrew his palm, and just wanted to ask "Daddy" when Mi Dao fell in front of him.

    Xie Chi hurriedly caught the person and asked softly, "Daddy?"

    The person in his arms didn't respond, just closed his eyes, breathing steadily and long, and fell asleep unexpectedly.