4.18

Since Xie Chi brought Mi Dao back that day, Mi Dao has been lying in the room for three days.

    During these three days, Mi Dao fainted from sleep not long after waking up, lined up to eat and solve normal physiological needs, Mi Dao did almost nothing except dry.

    When Mi Dao woke up again, Xie Chi was rarely absent.

    Mi Dao was stunned for a moment, his eyes seemed a little sad, like the gloomy sky outside the window. The rain was pouring down, making it impossible to tell whether it was day or night.

    The system said, "It's afternoon."

    Mi Dao: "...you can't make me a little emotional."

    System: "Why do you want that thing, and you can't do it."

    Mi Dao was shocked by the growth of the system, and even thought it made sense.

.Mi Dao sat up slowly and looked around the wing where he was.

    This wing room is elegantly decorated, occupies a huge area, and has complete supporting facilities, not only a bath, a study, a conference hall, but also a large dining table and a beautiful small balcony. There is also a small hanging chair for leisure on the balcony. It's the presidential suite.

    Don't ask why Mi Dao knows there are these things in the room, because he and Xie Chi have tried them all on it these days, hee hee.

    System: "..." Hee your head.

    After the story of the protagonist looking for his mother that day was over, Xie Chi did not bring Mi Dao back to Tianyuan Sect, but returned to the luxury hotel where the two of them stayed in the main city.

.Mi Dao boldly guessed that it might be because Xie Twenty, after being provoked by his father that day, couldn't bear it any longer, so he didn't take Mi Dao to Islam after the long journey.

    Mi Dao sighed: "Ah, I'm really a man full of charm."

    The system's indifferent face: "Because the day after tomorrow is the martial arts conference."

    Mi Dao: "..." Xie Chi, you said! Is he more important or the martial arts conference? !

    The system continued: "He has left you to practice now."

    Mi Dao shed two lines of tears: "So, in his eyes, I'm just a tool..."

    It's so sad for Mi Dao who couldn't continue the 18R plot after waking up.

.Mi Dao shivered and reached out to take out a bedclothes, which was extremely difficult to put on. Xie Chi's internal strength still remained on his body, making it almost impossible for him to move smoothly. At this time, his stomach groaned.

    Mi Dao: "..." Seriously, he wants to go to the kitchen and touch a roasted sweet potato.

    Xie Chi pushed the door and entered at this time, holding a mahogany plate in his hand, on which was a bowl of porridge and water, and two or three side dishes that rice and rice liked to eat, which were steaming hot.

    Xie Chi and Mi Dao met eyes, Mi Dao froze for a moment, and put down his hand, the bedclothes were loose and could not cover the scars all over his body.

    Mi Dao was bitten by Xie Chi so that there was no good meat all over his body, even those indescribable places, so that he almost thought that Xie Chi was going to bite him off yesterday.

.Xie Chi saw the tears on Mi Dao's face with sharp eyes. He suddenly remembered what his father looked like when he cried and begged him last night. He bent his eyebrows, smiled, and came over and put the wooden plate on the table beside him. .