4.20

In the end, Mi Dao still didn't manage to hold the twelve eyes, or even the small half, because Xie Chi was so worthy of Mi Dao's insistence on giving him that name.

    When Mi Dao cried and said no, he was still thinking, although the spicy chicken of the system prevented him from giving Xie Chi that name, the beautiful meaning of the name has been successfully expressed through the word "Xie Chi". Wonderful, worthy of his name!

    System: "..." It will never let this spicy chicken name characters again!

    When he saw that Mi Dao was about to faint, Xie Chi finally stopped and took down the decorations he gave to Mi Dao.

    Xie Chi asked gently, "Is Daddy tired?"

    Mi Dao trembled subconsciously and looked in a trance.

    Xie Chi curled the corners of his mouth: "Daddy is tired, then let's just owe the rest as Daddy."

.Mi Da fell asleep.

    Xie Chi kissed Mi Dao's lips, his eyes gradually dimmed.

    He was unable to separate himself from what happened today, even if he hugged his daddy so tightly, he still felt that there was nothing in his arms.

    When he received Zhao Tianao's letter, he knew in his heart that it might be a fraud. Ning Changyi knew about the two of them, and he couldn't be more loyal to his father, and now he has joined Zhao Tianao's faction again, thinking that he will not let him off easily.

    But he wanted to know what his father would look like if he got this letter; when he saw that his father refused indifferently, he wanted to know even more, what would he do if he really went to see Zhao Tianao. Reaction.

.He felt that he might be playing tricks on himself, he knew that Daddy still had that person in his mind, and obviously wanted Daddy to forget that person completely, but he wanted to bring that person repeatedly in front of Daddy, and he wanted to bring Daddy there. in front of people.

    Just because he wanted to look over and over again on Daddy's face, looking for evidence that Daddy was indifferent and indifferent to that person, even if he found the slightest bit, he could feel that he might have won that little bit of victory.

    But he couldn't find it, or before he found it, he was already dazzled by his own jealousy.

    He hates daddy looking at that person, hates daddy talking to that person; he hates the way that person looks at daddy, and even more hates that person's understanding and contact with daddy.

    He didn't even dare to think what would happen to him if Daddy just left with that person, and if he couldn't get Daddy back.

.Xie Chi hugged Mi Dao tightly, his eyes were terrifyingly dark.

    He will definitely kill Zhao Tianao.

    He wanted daddy to look at him, just look at him, and never see anyone else.

    After Xie Chi took Mi Dao to bathe, he put the person back on the couch, but he did not sleep, but went to another room to meditate and practice.

    He took out a secret book from his arms, and saw that there were four characters written on it, which was the "Frozen Magic" practiced by the past sect masters.

    ...

    Mi Dao had a dream that night, dreaming that Xie Chi leaned into his ear before he fell asleep and whispered to him:

    "Dad, you owe money, and you should pay it back."

    Rice: "!!!"

.Xie Chi kissed him and said, "Don't be afraid, daddy, I will help you pay it back first, so that daddy only owes me, one piece at a time, and daddy can pay it back slowly."