7.7

Mu Tan's kiss smelled of mint, Mi Dao was very excited, but still pushed him away reservedly: "Mu Tan, I'm a little tired and want to rest."

    Mu Tan smiled and leaned down: "Then you have a good rest, I'll just come."

    "Wait—" Mi Dao was frightened by Mu Tan's sudden movement, and moved his body to sit up, but was held down gently by Mu Tan.

    There was a slight sound of a metal zipper in the quiet carriage, Mi Dao trembled suddenly, bit her lower lip, and made a soft voice: "Well..."

    Mu Tan came up and swallowed the voice.

    In the confined space, the aroma of grapes became more and more intense, and the more it smelled, the more and more the limbs of rice and rice became weak, and there was no way to resist.

    The back of Mi Dao's shirt was wet with sweat, Mu Tan raised his face, and then the shimmering light from the gap between the curtains could clearly see Mi Dao's expression.

.His teacher Ren closed his eyes and frowned, holding his breath while breathing, as if he was enduring some pain. A thin layer of sweat oozes from the tip of his forehead and nose, and his always calm and powerful face flushed red.

    Mu Tan looked at it seriously, his eyes became more and more infatuated, and he was a little lost accidentally.

    Mi Dao felt Mu Tan's distraction, opened his eyes and looked over.

    There was water in his eyes, with a little dissatisfaction and intolerance, he frowned, his breath was disordered, and his voice came out of his throat, and it was hoarse: "...What, what's wrong?"

    Mu Tan paused, smiled, and continued: "It's nothing."

    Mi Dao shuddered again, and before he could close his eyes again, he heard the sound of the bus door being opened.

    Mi Dao sucked in a breath of cold air.

.Mu Tan felt that his fingers were squeezed hard in an instant, and the person in front of him was like a frightened rabbit, his body froze, his pupils shrank, and his red eyes widened.

    Mu Tan's heart skipped a beat, he quickly got off the reclining chair, sat beside Mi Dao, raised his hand and copied his jacket over Mi Dao's body.

    Mi Dao was sweating with fright, and just as he was about to ask Mu Tan to take his hand away, Director Li's voice came from the car door: "Hey? Someone?"

    Mu Tan saw Mi Dao's self-deceiving face buried in his arms, nestled beside him, not daring to move at all, his body was still trembling slightly.

    Mu Tan curled the corners of his mouth, looked over to Director Li, and said in a low voice, "Director Li, it's me, Mu Tan."

.Director Li came in under the sun, his eyes were not used to it, and he couldn't see clearly. As a Beta, he couldn't smell the pheromone of the pastor, and he didn't notice anything that happened in the car.

    When he heard Mu Tan's voice, he recognized the person and said with a smile, "Oh, it's you, why are you here? You weren't—"

    "Director Li, I'm sorry... Teacher Ren is sleeping." Mu Tan interrupted Director Li in a low voice.

    Only then did Director Li see that there was an old acquaintance beside Mu Tan, a smirk on his face, and he quickly lowered his voice: "Ah so... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll get some information..."

    Mu Tan smiled and nodded to Director Li. In order to make himself look more natural, he took out his mobile phone, operated it with one hand, and clicked on an irrelevant page.