3.18

Xiao Qingrui's reaction was quick. As soon as the masked robbers appeared over there, he turned over and got on the horse that the attendant was riding, picked up the rice and put it in front of him face to face.

    Upon seeing this, the attendants drew their swords to meet them, and fought with the masked robbers, opening a path for Xiao Qingrui.

    Xiao Qingrui rode his horse down, not wanting a robber to rush out and slash at Mi Dao with a knife.

    Xiao Qingrui did not have a sword on his body, so he raised his right arm to block the sword for Mi Dao, and rushed out with his left hand on the reins.

    Mi Dao heard Xiao Qingrui groan, and turned around to see Xiao Qingrui's right hand being slashed with blood.

    Mi Dao exclaimed: "Brother! You—"

    Xiao Qingrui gritted his teeth and interrupted: "Don't talk, hold me tight."

.Mi Dao had to hug Xiao Qingrui's waist and shrunk in his arms and didn't move.

    Because Xiao Qingrui's identity is a secret, he always keeps things simple when he goes out to visit his little father's grave every year. Usually, he only brings one cronie.

    Mi Dao thought that there were so many robbers that the attendants would catch up quickly, but he didn't expect that Xiao Qingrui would actually be able to support him and lead him all the way home.

    When Mi Dao stood in Xiao Qingrui's room with a worried face, watching the doctor treat his wound and apply medicine, the two attendants who accompanied him out today came back with all their tails.

    Okay, the people who are raised by the ultimate boss are really not vegetarians.

    After the two attendants came back, they saw that there were outsiders in the room, so they knelt down in front of Xiao Qingrui without speaking.

.Xiao Qingrui was stabbed on the right forearm, and now that he is bandaged, there are no other problems.

    After the doctor took the medicine, he told Xiao Qingrui and the servant to take this medicine orally and which medicine to apply externally, and how often to change the medicine before leaving the room.

    Xiao Qingrui only asked the two attendants at this time, his voice was a little cold: "What did you find?"

    The two attendants took out a few reports from their arms and handed them over.

    Xiao Qingrui took it and flipped through it. Seeing that there was no substantial result, his face was not very good, but he still said: "Continue to investigate."

    The attendant left the house as if he had been forgiven.

    At this moment, Xiao Qingrui raised his eyes and glanced at Mi Dao, seeing that the corners of his eyes were red, and at first glance, he just cried.

.Xiao Qingrui stood up, walked in front of Mi Dao, rubbed the corner of his eyes with his fingertips, and said slowly, "Aci don't worry, I'm fine."

    Mi Dao let out an "um", but when he thought that Xiao Qingrui was blocking the knife for himself, he still said, "If there is any inconvenience, I can help my brother."

    Xiao Qingrui raised his eyebrows slightly, smiled and said to Mi Dao, "Then help me later."

    In short, Mi Dao nodded and agreed, not knowing what Xiao Qingrui said "help".

    Until he was brought into the bath by Xiao Qingrui.

    Mi Dao: "Oh, the city can play."

    System: "..." Another day full of mosaics.