6.15

Si Tianzhou was still using his mental power to madly attack the barrier, and the little consciousness left in Yuan's body made it almost impossible for him to avoid the double attack of the Zerg and Ryan.

    If it weren't for the cooperation of the federal officers next to him, he would have no way to support him.

    Si Tianzhou looked at the guide who was being bullied by the other sentinels in front of him, and his heart was full of mixed feelings, and the burning anger was mixed with desires that he had never provoked by this person.

    Mi Dao was a little anxious when he saw Si Tianzhou's falling blood bars.

    Lane's tentacles had already been raging around him, and he didn't mean to wait for Mi Dao to agree.

    Mi Dao: "..." This is too disrespectful to him! Good request! Ok? ! Don't even give him a chance to promise! You beg a ghost! Men are big farts | eyes.

    System: "Then what are you?"

.Mi Dao: "Of course I am a holy angel!"

    System: "Where's your face?"

    Mi Dao: "Here."

    System: "Where? I can't see it."

    Mi Dao: "That might be your blindness."

    System: "..." Fuck you.

    Mi Dao wanted to say to Ryan: Brother, let's not discuss it again, shall we just do it without sacrificing it?

    But unfortunately, Mi Dao was destined to not be able to discuss this with Ryan.

    Si's son can't die here. If he dies, Mi Dao will delete the file and start over. If his Highness does not have 20 centimeters after the restart, how sad he will be!

    For sustainable development and for building a better future, with grief and indignation, Mi Dao resolutely decided to give up the hustle and bustle in front of him, and embrace the sex of twenty centimeters and the distance | Blessed life!

.So Mi Dao called up the panel and clicked on the selection button to disconnect the spiritual connection.

    System: "Ding! Forcibly disconnecting the spiritual connection, the host has a 5% risk of death. Are you sure you want to disconnect?"

    Mi Dao: "OK."

    In the next instant, the two merged pieces of the spiritual domain continent trembled wildly like an earthquake. Several cracks broke out at the connection, followed by countless cracking sounds, and the cracks spread rapidly along the central axis.

    Surrounded by Ryan's mental tentacles, Mi Dao's ideology is getting thinner and thinner.

    Ryan's pupils shrank, stopped attacking, and tried his best to repair the connection between the two with his mental power.

    His eyes were full of anger: "Are you crazy?!"

.The spiritual connection between the sentinel and the guide is sacred. It is a great ceremony for two independent souls to tolerate each other, understand each other, and promise symbiosis. Only the sentinel and guide who are truly compatible can establish such a voluntary relationship. Links, even if such links are only temporary.

    Forcibly disconnecting the spiritual connection is tantamount to a betrayal of such a sacred relationship. The party who takes the initiative to disconnect will be punished, ranging from concussion and coma, to death in severe cases.

    Ryan was shaking all over.

    Just to save that sentinel, this person can do whatever it takes...