6.12

When Ryan used his mental strength to tie up the rice and rice, inside and out, Mi Dao wanted to look up to the sky and laughed three times, beating gongs and drums to praise his good deeds.

    Mi Dao: "Ah! Dad! What a touching story! In that era of turmoil, I saved this poor boy with a kind heart. For me, it was just a Little things are nothing to worry about. I am so straightforward and honest, and I have never expected to get anything in return. However, giving roses to others, there is a fragrance in my hands, look! This young man who repays his gratitude has brought me eight-pack abs. , Twenty centimeters, with a great surprise of tentacles bundled with Play! Oh! Dad, did you see it! This is called 'good people have good rewards'!"

    The system just wanted to kill him.

    Mi Dao was so excited that his entire body was shaking.

.However, he could only bite his lower lip and let out a weak voice: "No..."

    Emphasis: "No" to "don't stop".

    Ryan seemed to understand what Mi Dao meant. He turned Mi Dao's face around, licked and bit his lips carefully and said, "Major General, be my guide."

    This was the first time he had made such a request to a person.

    Ryan's hoarse voice was as hot as a flame, and his mental tentacles pressed against Mi Dao's mental barrier.

    He desperately wants to open all the closed doors here, fill any corner of the depths with his spiritual power, and mark all places in this person's spiritual domain with his own mark.

    That is the spiritual union between sentinel and guide.

    Once established, it is easily indelible.

.Mi Dao resisted with all his strength, closed the barrier tightly, and tried to avoid him: "No..."

    When Ryan heard this, he frowned and suddenly increased his conquest of Mi Dao's consciousness.

    His mental power was burning hot, and his tone was a bit aggrieved: "Why not? Don't you feel very comfortable when the Major General is with me?"

    Rice was shocked.

    What the hell! When did he connect with Ryan, how could he not know! ! !

    Mi Dao felt as if he had missed a hundred million.

    As a result, Ryan continued to kiss him and said obsessively: "Remove your barrier, Major General, establish a connection with me, I will not disconnect from you again..."

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, it turned out to be about spiritual connection, um, it's great that he didn't miss anything.

.Mi Dao avoided Ryan's closeness as much as possible, trying to give him a spiritual suggestion: "Ryan Uranos, calm down, you are sick, now is not the time to say this, you need to rest."

    Ryan didn't seem to hear at all.

    His behavior became more and more extreme, and he almost did everything he had thought about doing to Mi Dao before.

    Mi Dao was bullied so that the corners of his eyes were red, and he was trembling, but he had to try his best to comfort Ryan, who was completely irrational because of the high fever: "Ryan, calm down first, your situation - um..."

    Ryan no longer gave Mi Da any chance to speak, and sealed Mi Da's mouth with his tentacles.

    Mi Da glared at him angrily.

    Ryan didn't flinch, those platinum-colored eyes carried a kind of frenzy, the fire had already burned out his rationality, and a deep desire dominated everything he had.