4.9

That sentence that could not be uttered became a thorn in Xie Chi's heart. It cannot be ignored, nor can it be removed.

    In Xie Chi's heart, his father has always been a high-ranking god, looking at everything in the world with proud eyes.

    No one can get into Daddy's eyes! No one can make Daddy tempted!

    love?

    impossible.

    Do not make jokes!

    "Master, concentrate!"

    The Zuo Hufa reminded in a solemn voice that Xie Chi calmed down and took the Zuo Hufa's move steadily, and then attacked back fiercely, as fast as a shadow.

    Because Mi Dao gave an order to let Xie Chi recuperate in the teaching for the time being and do nothing before he recovers, so Xie Chi was idle. .Mi Dao's order was serious, and even Xie Chi took the initiative to go to Mi Dao every day to see if there was anything he could help with academic affairs, but Mi Dao returned him.

    Xie Chi was so idle that he was about to grow mushrooms, so he had to find Master Zuo Hufa to practice.

    The two exchanged several moves, and Xie Chi quickly found an opportunity. He slapped the left guard an inch in front of the chest, and then stopped, holding back his strength.

    The Guardian Zuo couldn't stop it, and froze. Seeing Xie Chi stopped, he took a step back, took a few breaths, and smiled kindly: "Young Master is really progressing rapidly, there is nothing to guide the Young Master anymore. ."

    Xie Chi stopped and said with a smile, "Master has said it before."

    Saying that, Xie Chi took the tea bowl from the side, poured a bowl of water, and presented it in front of Protector Zuo: "Master, please."

    Zuo Hufa took it and said, "Thank you, Young Master."

.Xie Chi also poured himself a bowl and drank it slowly.

    Zuo Hufa looked at the little young master who had grown into an adult in front of him, and couldn't help but sighed with kindness on his face: "Young master left the church this year, I don't know what I have gained? Have you made friends?"

    Xie Chi thought about it for a while, and then he remembered Qu Bubu, and further he remembered what Qu Bubu said, and his face sank again.

    Xie Chi shook his head and said, "No."

    Protector Zuo sighed and pointed out: "Young Master should go out more at his age, get to know some friends from the rivers and lakes, and you will have different experiences. There are some things that Young Master saw in Tianyuan Sect, I'm afraid it's not right."

    Xie Chi didn't refute anything when he heard it, he just nodded and smiled: "Well, A Chi keep it in mind." Then he forgot after saying it.

.From childhood to adulthood, he has long been accustomed to the so-called "goodness" that his master instilled in him, being kind to the weak and the unfortunate... and so on, but to him, the words of the master seemed like a big joke.

    Every child who joins the school is a baby abandoned by the roadside. They are weak and unfortunate, but no one gives them any kindness at all. All they have is their own life. Weakness is death. They have no other choice but to become stronger.

    Xie Chi knew in his heart that Tianyuan Sect was a demon sect in the eyes of outsiders. The people in the sect were evil spirits who killed without blinking an eye and had no humanity, and his father was a great demon whose name could stop children from crying. head, and countless lives in hands.