1.5

The man's lips were very soft, and the tongue that came in was a little hotter than rice and rice. It was as if there was a firework that opened in his mouth, burned down his throat, and ignited his limbs.

    Mi Dao twisted his wrist and tried to get out of Wei Yaoshuo's control, but his movements were very strong, leaving no room for Mi Dao to resist.

    During the entanglement, Mi Dao caught a gap, he avoided Wei Yaoshuo's lips, and scolded loudly: "You are crazy!"

    Wei Yaoshuo pressed against his forehead, staring at him with fiery eyes, with a hint of red in the bottom of his eyes. Ignoring Mi Dao's dodging, he just looked for the lips that had been bitten by him, and said with a hoarse smile, "Yes, Ah Shuo is crazy."

    "Ten years, Ah Shuo has been thinking about Senior Brother day and night, and he's been crazy for a long time."

.With that said, Wei Yaoshuo performed the exercises, fixed Mi Dao's figure, then hugged him horizontally, and walked to the bed.

    Mi Dao only felt that he was vacated, unable to hide his inner excitement: "Ah-! Ah-!!!"

    He played five scripts, and his right hand was sore all the way, and he never triggered the 18R plot. Now finally - finally! ! !

    Mi Dao: "This is so exciting!"

    The system silently created a mosaic for itself.

    The over-excited Mi Dao was placed on the bed, trembling with joy.

    Wei Yaoshuo undressed all the way down, and when he saw Mi Dao couldn't help shaking, he gently stroked his hair and coaxed, "Senior brother, don't be afraid."

    Mi Dao was so ashamed that he closed his eyes in pain: "Ashuo, don't do things that you regret..."

.After hearing this, Wei Yaoshuo raised the corner of his mouth, and his deep voice was very provocative: "Not being able to capture Senior Brother as soon as possible is the thing that Ah Shuo regrets the most in his life."

    Saying that, he deceived himself:

    "Senior brother, promise Ah Shuo not to leave me."

    "Never again."

    After that, in a word-

    Horse is over.

    ·

    The morning after the event is always so gentle and beautiful.

    System: "Ding! Completion degree +1%, the current script completion degree is 86%."

    Mi Dao was paralyzed on the bed with the character "big", looking at Chengchen on the bed, like a dead fish that was squeezed dry, his eyes were sluggish.

    The system looked at the dead face of its host, and took care of it very conscientiously: "The host's mental state is not good, do you need to take a break?"

.In the holographic stand-alone game, "rest" is a kind of pause state provided by the system for the majority of players. Players can use this to deal with things outside the game, such as answering the phone, or simply closing their eyes and resting.

    In this state, the game time will be stopped, the player's body will be frozen, and no operations can be performed on the game.

    Mi Dao shook his head and said, "Tong, I have a question."

    System: "What does the host want to ask?"

    Mi Dao has a serious face: "Can the 18R plot be done again?"