8.9

After meeting with Jiang Xing, they can go home together and sleep together, Mi Dao feels that his dog life is complete.

    Especially after returning home, Jiang Xing really called out the "extreme minister" Ending of "Da Sheng" and asked Mi Dao if he wanted to watch it.

    Mi Dao was so moved that he even solved it by himself when he took a bath at night, which is like breaking through the limits of himself!

    System: "..." I didn't see it.

    Mi Dao: "Dad, I really like Jiang Xing! I can think of him for the rest of my life!"

    System: "Can you make some progress?"

    Mi Dao: "..." grievance.jpg

.The happy life of dating on Sunday made Mi Dao in high spirits, and the next day he went to work and went to Yao Zexi proudly to show him the five rules that he and Jiang Xing tinkered with, the test results, and the photo taken with Jiang Xing during the date.

    Mi Dao excitedly showed her affection, her eyes lit up, waiting for Yao Zexi to be jealous and jealous like a lemon.

    As a result, Yao Zexi finished reading: "That's it?"

    Rice: "..."

    Yao Zexi looked disgusted: "I thought you would be able to get a shot when you go back, and then change it back permanently. Your work will be affected by this."

    Mi Dao blushed: "..."

    Yao Zexi hates that iron cannot be made of steel: "Little virgin, can you make a little progress?"

    Mi Dao has no confidence: "I, I can't count."

.Yao Zexi raised his eyebrows: "Huh, what is that?"

    Mi Dao raised her chest and raised her head: "I'm also a man who fought three hundred rounds of beautiful men in the game!"

    Yao Zexi showed sympathy: "Child, can you be more promising?"

    Rice Rice... Rice Rice: "QAQ"

    The birth of a dog is so difficult that the child is about to lose it.

    On a normal working day, there are more people to see and more things to pay attention to.

    Their game company was founded by Yao Zexi, who didn't want to go home to inherit hundreds of millions of properties and was forced to start a business after the end of the big innovation. This guy is now the company's CEO and also serves as the BOSS of the testing department.

.Jiang Xing is the CTO. He is mainly responsible for technical work. He is the producer of several games. He leads the entire company's R&D team and does not manage much administrative matters.

    Mi Dao is more salty, but the boss of the planning department, working under the two big bosses above, hugging the big bosses' thighs, eating and drinking happily. When there were very few people in the past, he also worked in the art department. Now that he has recruited people, he will do planning alone, but he will occasionally help Tong Qianqian with marketing operations.

    The scale of the company is not too big at present, it only occupies two floors in a high-end office building, and everyone has several jobs. However, as the games produced by the company have become more and more popular in recent years, the company has a tendency to gradually expand. , There are more and more people under the rice paddies.

.In order not to let others find out about their body swap, Mi Dao ran to Jiang Xing's personal office every day.

    The two of them switched computers, worked together, and stayed together almost 24 hours a day.