2.19

Soon, another drought disaster plot designed for the protagonist to brush the value began, and the previous dynasty was even more chaotic for a while, and I didn't know what was going on. This drought was related to rice and rice.

    The officials of the Sitianjian said that this drought was a punishment from heaven, and it was only because the emperor was blinded by the eunuch who turned into a fox, so he would do this tyranny|politics, as long as the emperor dealt with the eunuch, everything would be fine. get better.

    The courtiers complied.

    In this regard, Qi Zhao only sneered and said "fart", and then he still did what he should do and who should do it.

    After hearing these stories from Xiao Liuzi, Mi Dao often stood in front of the window with a sad face, looking at the big sun in the sky: "Dad, I am so wronged, they are all slandering me."

    System: "Where did you slander you?"

.Mi Dao argued: "I'm obviously a man who is a witch, why do they say I'm a vixen? Do I have a tail? Oh wait - oh, I suddenly feel like having a tail is not bad, you can use it Come……"

    System: "beep-"

    Mi Dao was "beeped" very innocently by the system, he covered his chest weakly, and couldn't help shedding tears: "Dad, why do you even do this to me? Do you know how sad I am? My beauty, yes A sin! It's me! It's me! It's me! It's me! It hurts the people of the world. Ah! My heart...it hurts..."

    The eunuchs and guards in charge of serving and guarding Mi Dao were sad when they heard it, and wept when they saw it.

    After waiting for a long time, the system turned indifferent: "Is the performance over?"

    Mi Dao: "It's over."

    System: "Is it fun?"

.Mi Dao: "Hee hee hee hee..."

    System: "..." Alas, how did it raise such a silly son.

    As a result, it was probably because Mi Dao was too obsessed that others could not see him, so he was soon kidnapped.

    On that day, a lot of things happened in the previous dynasty, so Qi Zhao had to stay in the study to work overtime, so Mi Dao finished dinner by himself and took a walk in the imperial garden.

    Mi Dao is going out now, and there are several guards behind him. The servants were afraid that something would go wrong with his "favored concubine", and he was taken by the emperor for surgery. Therefore, Mi Dao, who is followed by a few big men every day, can be said to have a full sense of security and dare to go anywhere.

    So Mi Dao walked around by himself, and went to a relatively remote place.

.Seeing that the night was dark and windy, it was a good time to do something wrong, Mi Dao asked the system: "Do you think there will be people in the rockery in front of you?"

    System: "Why?"

    Mi Dao: "Because that's a holy place! A holy place for goblins to fight! You see that several novels are written like this. What kind of protagonist is in love with Zha Gong, and as a result, he saw Zha Gong and others in the rockery... Oh, I think it is necessary to go and take a look."

    After thinking about it, the system said, "There are also several novels written. Cannon fodder walked into the rockery and then drowned in the pond."

    Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao looked at the dark rockery with cool breeze and the ink-like pond not far away, and secretly retracted his tentative forefoot.