3.12

Mi Dao feels that he is a good boy who is sensible, obedient and considerate of others, so he can't ask his brother to feed him.

    After all, cooking a bowl of longevity noodles is still a bit of work. Not only do I have to make noodles and ramen, but also make fire and prepare various ingredients. Xiao Qingrui also grew up pampered. Mi Dao has been with him for so long, and he has never seen him show his skills in cooking, so Mi Dao estimates that this way he might not be able to do well.

    So Mi Dao said to Xiao Qingrui, "As long as it is given by my brother, I like it."

    Xiao Qingrui touched his face and smiled, "Okay, think about it, brother."

    Mi Dao smiled and continued to count.

    Xiao Qingrui looked at Mi Dao's small appearance with a bitter face to settle accounts, and folded his fingers, his eyes turned dark.

    He just wants to give him all the best things in the world.

....

    The fact that Mi Dao was going to celebrate his birthday made the entire Xiao family busy.

    On this day, when the family was sitting together for breakfast, Mrs. Xiao said, "Aci, it will be your sixteenth birthday soon. Let's have a big one."

    Master Xiao smiled and said, "Yes, yes, good things and good things, Aci hasn't been home for so many years, this is the first time to celebrate her birthday at home, so I really want to do a great job."

    Mrs. Xiao replied: "Well, the master is right. How about this, Ari, let's hold a birthday banquet for Aci in Baode Building, and let Aci bring his classmates and friends whom he met in the school. All of them are invited... Ah, the outstanding young owners in our chamber of commerce must also be invited, as well as your good friends Ari, all of them, please come, let our family Aci see if there are any I like it, I found my husband sooner."

.Xiao Qingrui didn't expect Mrs. Xiao to have this thought, and when he heard this, his hand holding the teacup tightened, his face suddenly gloomy.

    But he couldn't help but say no to this matter. After all, Mrs. Xiao was the biggest in this Xiao family, and even Master Xiao echoed after hearing it.

    Xiao Qingrui narrowed her eyes and said, "Okay, mother."

    Seeing that her mother was in a hurry to hold a blind date for herself, Mi Dao was a little ashamed, and quickly said to Mrs. Xiao, "Mother, don't do this... I'm so old, it's just that It's just a birthday, there's no need to be so extravagant, our family can just do it at home."

    Mrs. Xiao frowned and said with disapproval: "This is not good, you are only eighteen now, it is better to plan this marriage as soon as possible.

    "

.After speaking, Mrs. Xiao began to discuss with Mr. Xiao how to organize the birthday banquet with great interest. At one point, he talked about which halls and floors to use for the banquet, and then about which dishes to use...

    Seeing Mrs. Xiao's posture, Mi Dao knew that the birthday party was a certainty.

    In order to hold Mi Dao's birthday banquet, Xiao Qingrui has been busier these days, and has almost no time to teach Mi Dao to read accounts and do business.

    Rice is sad.

    Without his brother, he doesn't want to settle accounts at all, grievance.jpg

    system:"……"

    However, hosting a birthday party was very helpful for Mi Dao, because he could finally meet his little son.