2.10

Mi Dao spent the night in Fuming Palace—no, the next day after sleeping, Eunuch Zhao went to ask the little tyrant’s holy will, and asked where He An of Fanying Palace should be arranged to work. The little tyrant grunted twice and said "whatever".

    Eunuch Zhao has been pondering the holy meaning for a long time, and he dared to arrange Mi Dao casually, so he thought about it, and finally decided to respect Mi Dao's old work, and arranged Mi Dao to serve in the study room of Fuming Palace.

    There is not much work in the study, that is, when the little tyrant is away, sweeping the ashes and being lazy. When the little tyrant comes over, he will bring tea and pour water, compared to the day and night in the Fanying Hall that he has to eat. Work, Mi Dao said that this place is almost heaven.

.Well, almost, if it weren't for the fact that the little tyrant spends more and more time studying, Mi Dao has less and less time to be lazy. The little tyrant will pull Mi Dao to roast sweet potatoes and roast potatoes during the day, and he will pull Mi Dao to watch the night at night. If I sleep with you, Mi Dao feels that she can feel good.

    Just like that, five years have passed without incident.

    Thanks to the ingenious distribution of the initial set attribute values, in the past five years, the personal development of the protagonist Qi Yun has been quite good, and the completion of the script has gradually been promoted to 40%, so there is no need to worry about rice and rice.

    Because Liu He'an, played by Mi Dao, was not blackened, although Liu He'an was determined to overturn the case for the Liu family and to clear the guilt of their fathers and grandparents, in the deep palace of cannibalism, the kind and upright Liu He'an It is not easy for He An to protect himself.

.This gave Mi Dao an excellent assist on the road of salted fish.

    In addition, because of the connivance of the petty tyrant, Mi Dao is living a pretty good life.

    In this Fuming Palace, the eunuchs and palace maids who survived smoothly are all human beings and have sharp eyes. Although Mi Dao has never held any important positions in the palace, everyone knows that this person is absolutely impossible to provoke. , so I never dared to pick on his thorns.

    Not only that, everyone in the palace also tried their best to please Mi Dao, just for fear that one day they would accidentally get into trouble, and they could ask him to help out and say two good words in front of the little tyrant, so as to save their own life.

    So, at this moment, Mi Dao with a face full of spring breeze is sitting on the Taishi chair with Erlang's legs crossed, holding a teacup and sipping the good Mingqian Longjing, shaking his head and saying: "Everything, Dad thinks that he is very good now."

.system:

    "Oh."

    Mi Dao thought for a while, looked at his pants with regret, and said, "If I can live a sex life again, Dad thinks that he will be even more powerful, able to call the wind and rain, and be invincible!"

    System: "Oh."

    So Mi Dao discussed with the system: "So darling, can you get Dad to stand up again?"

    The system said coolly, "Your leg is not broken."

    Mi Dao: "It's broken! My third leg is obviously broken! I'm an angel with broken legs!"

    The system ignored him and reminded him that it was time to go to work, and Mi Dao began to condemn the feudal system when he heard it.

.But blame is blamed. Tonight, Mi Dao must go to this job, because today is the thirteenth birthday of the little tyrant Qi Zhao. It is the first time Liu He'an has met the protagonist Qi Yun and helped him and Xiao Qi. An important plot point for the tyrant to take the line.