8.11

Going, it hasn't been handed in yet.

    But the kiss is received!

    Mi Dao was very happy, and especially wanted to talk to Tong Qianqian about his harvest, but no, he had to hold back.

    So Mi Dao blushed and said two words: "No..."

    Mi Dao hasn't come out yet, but Tong Qianqian knows Mi Dao's sexual orientation.

    She saw that Baby Mi's white and tender cheeks suddenly turned red, and her trust in his denial suddenly decreased.

    Tong Qianqian said with a mean face: "Huh-then why are you blushing? Tsk tsk tsk, little brother, you are not right, your expression is very wrong."

    Rice: "..."

    Tong Qianqian's big eyes flashed with gossip: "If it's not for dating, then why are you two tired of being together every day? . . Let me tell you, the girls in the company are about to smash the two of you in the small group, okay? "

    Mi Dao's face turned even redder.

    No wonder he has been getting weird smiles from some of his colleagues recently, as well as the caring eyes of his aunt.

    He understands now, not only does he understand, but he also really wants to say something to them—

    This CP is so good! Have an eye! Does the artist's wife from the art department have a picture of the same person? Please take him to drink with him, thank you!

    system:"……"

    Tong Qianqian stared at Mi Dao's increasingly red cheeks, "I was abroad for half a month before, I didn't see it with my own eyes, I just saw how high the group was, I thought they were just joking, but I didn't expect to come back and observe. ——Do you call this the official killing your colleagues? Why do you run into Jiangxing's office every day? . Closed doors and windows, hey I have to warn you, holy companies are not the place to do that kind of thing! "

    Mi Dao: "..." Can't do it!

    normal knowledge increased.jpg

    system:"……"

    Tong Qianqian was still a little angry when she talked: "I always wanted to talk to you face to face, but you are still avoiding me these days? It's hard to make an appointment with you. This is too much, little rice, don't think that I didn't find out, if you have a boyfriend, you don't want your sister?"

    This is definitely what Jiang Xing did!

    But Mi Dao could only put the pot on his back innocently, and quickly apologized: "Sister, I was wrong, I really didn't mean to hide from you! Really! After you've been busy for a while, I'll treat you to a buffet! The most expensive in the city The revolving restaurant."

    Tong Qianqian raised her eyebrows: "You said that."

.Mi Dao nodded and assured: "I said what I said."

    When you go back, you must ask Jiang Xing if he is willing to contribute money to help him...

    Tong Qianqian took a sip of tea calmly: "Well, explain it? What's the situation with you and Xiaoxing?"

    Mi Dao was not afraid of Tong Qianqian's question. When he decided to go to Jiang Xing's office to work every day, Mi Dao had already made good words with Jiang Xing and Yao Zexi.

    Mi Dao explained smoothly: "Actually, this is the case, isn't "The Three Stars" coming soon, but when I looked back, I found that there were still a lot of things to be adjusted; and the function of "Life" that automatically generates the script, I have to watch on the spot, and I don't have much time now, and it's troublesome to run around, so I just stay there."