8.22

The moment they kissed, Mi Dao felt Jiang Xing's body suddenly tense.

    In the next moment, Jiang Xing couldn't help but hold Mi Dao's head in the back of his head, turning his back on customers.

    Like a flame ignited in the mouth, it burned down the throat, and the body, limbs and limbs were all ups and downs in the sea of ​​​​fire.

    Mi Dao was clinging to Jiang Xing's shoulders, unable to stop panting, soft and crunchy, unable to move her strength, but she was worried that she would slip off along the door like this.

    Jiang Xing held Mi Dao and stopped, sweat dripping from the side of his forehead, the lust in his eyes was deep and heavy.

    His voice was hoarse, and he called out "Senior" in a low voice like a solicitor, but what he received was enough urgency to break his heartstrings.

    "Xiaoxing," Mi Dao's voice was extremely soft, "Hurry up..."

    Jiang Xing's eyes suddenly sank.

.Hearing the sound of the long-lost 18R plot opening, Mi Dao was so happy that she was about to cry. Not only did she not resist in the slightest, but she was very accommodating. She never let go of Jiang Xing's hand from beginning to end.

    So the two people were alone and widowed, and some indescribable things happened.

    From the door to the desk, Mi Dao was panting, her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were misty, and her whole body was still trembling before she could escape, making Jiang Xing even more unbearable.

    Mi Dao firmly hung his arm around Jiang Xing's neck, did not let go, his eyes kept on the face of the person in front of him, no matter how he moved, he couldn't move away.

    Jiang Xing's face is very beautiful, with ambiguous sweat hanging on his face, deep outline, and the bright lights of tall buildings outside the floor-to-ceiling windows in his eyes, as if filled with stars.

.Jiang Xing stood by the table, trapping Mi Dao, his voice rubbed out of his throat with his movements, and he was so sexy: "Senior, hang out with me, okay?"

    Mi Dao's heart beat heavily, and nodded randomly: "Well..."

    Jiang Xing took a light bite on Mi Dao's lips: "Senior, make it clear."

    Mi Dao's face was burning hot: "Xiaoxing... we... date..."

    Jiang Xing bit his ear: "Does the senior like me?"

    Mi Dao gasped suddenly, her hand holding Jiang Xing kept shaking, her soft voice was vague: "Um... um... I like..."

    Jiang Xing continued to ask him, "How much do you like it?"

    Mi Dao couldn't hold the water droplets in his eyes anymore, and it fell rustlingly, gasping in a low voice: "Xiaoxing I... I like you the most..."

.A satisfied smile finally flashed in Jiang Xing's eyes, he raised his head to kiss Mi Dao's tears, lingering and gentle: "I like you more."

    Mi Dao smiled, her heart was filled with warmth, and she buried her face in Jiang Xing's shoulder.

    At this moment, the phone rang with the clothes scattered on the table, it was Mi Dao.

    The two of them had a meal, and Mi Dao was still a little stunned, but Jiang Xing reached out and hung up the call.

    After two seconds, the phone rang again.

    Mi Dao managed to slow down, lying on Jiang Xing's firm arm, and asked lazily, "Who is it?"