1.11

Since Ye Wushang's whereabouts were unknown that day, after six days of effort, the Demon Race army broke through the barrier that the disciples of the Ritian School spent a lot of effort to open at the border of the Demon Territory.

    In particular, the leader of the lord, the elders of the Ritian faction have never heard of his name. The soldiers dispatched generals are not to mention, and they also have some understanding of the various techniques of the Ritian faction, so they cannot be taken lightly.

    Right now, the demon army has already stepped into the human world, and wherever it passes, there are corpses everywhere and rivers of blood. What's more, the demon army was originally sent to Ritian.

    "Sect Master, the border barrier has been broken. If you don't repair it as soon as possible, I'm afraid that more monsters will enter the country. Please send your disciples to repair the barrier.An elder said.

    The other elder said, "What nonsense is this? The border has long been full of demons. Where are you going to find a life to repair the door?"

    "Oh, that's not what you said..."

    The elders in the main peak conference hall were clamoring, and there was no result for a while.

    At this time, Wei Yaoshuo, who had already changed into a white robe, was sitting in his seat, with his eyes closed and silent. He seemed to be listening, and he seemed to be thinking about something else. Shengsheng wanted to make people feel as if the arrival of the demon army was just a friendly trip on a whim.

    Wei Yaoshuo was silent when he suddenly heard an elder shouting in pain: "That devil who has suffered a thousand swords! I don't know where to hide, but he actually ordered the devils to attack my Ritian faction under this guise! Really! Damn it!"

.After hearing this, a haze formed under Wei Yaoshuo's eyes, and a terrifying red light flashed across his palm, but he was quickly extinguished by his fist.

    At this moment, the man in white who was sitting on the top said abruptly, "No need to say more."

    As soon as these words came out, the hall suddenly became quiet, and everyone turned their attention to the man, only to see him stand up, flick his sleeves, walk to the geographical map, and point out in a deep voice: "Chengfeng, you Bring the disciples of Wanren Peak to slay the demons from the Yushan Road; Chengze, you lead the disciples of Lingxiao Peak to repair the barrier..."

    The man in white talked for a while, and after arranging most of the deployment, he finally looked at Wei Yaoshuo: "Ashuo."

    Wei Yaoshuo got up and responded, "Sect Master."

    There was no emotion on his handsome face, just looking at the eyes of the man in white in front of him, as cold as he was looking at a corpse.

    The man in white froze for a moment. .He hadn't seen his little junior brother for a while, but when he saw it today, he suddenly felt that the atmosphere around Ah Shuo had changed a lot. meaning.

    He knew in his heart that when they were young, Ah Shuo was always closer to Ye Wushang's servant. Maybe something like this happened right now. Children...after all, it's still a bit unbearable.

    Thinking like this, the man in white took a few steps closer to Wei Yaoshuo, and said to him earnestly: "Ashuo, because brother knows, if you want to face Ye Wushang's sword, you must be unbearable. It's just that the devil Killing tens of thousands of my disciples, hurting Junior Sister Yiling, and now leading the demon army across the border, killing innocent beings, is indeed a heinous crime, and it must be eliminated."