6.2

In the interrogation room of the third prince's personal guard fleet of the Universal Empire, in another room, the federal officer who was tied to the recliner had fainted.

    Outside the one-way glass of the room, there were several people standing, all wearing black and gold military uniforms.

    The man at the head is slender, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, his body full of tension is perfectly wrapped in the military uniform, and the graceful lines are like a black panther, which looks abstinent and sexy.

    Short black hair spreads out from under the brim of the hat. He has sharp facial features. He is young, and his handsome young face is full of aggression of aggressors. The pair of dazzling platinum scorpions are as noble as the legendary gods.

.The guide officer in charge of the interrogation came out of the room and saluted him respectfully: "His Royal Highness, I have finished searching this person's spiritual domain. This is the interrogation report, please take a look."

    His Royal Highness the third prince of the empire, Ryan Uranos, glanced at the transparent panel that bounced in front of him. As a sentinel, he was able to absorb a lot of information and process it in an instant.

    After half a second, he frowned, his expression changed from lack of interest to a little irritable: "It's useless."

    The officers remained silent.

    Since the exchange of fire with the Federation a few days ago and the loss of the third planet of Braum, their highness has been in a state of subtle restlessness. This is because the load of this battle is too heavy and the information accumulation problem brought to His Royal Highness.

.However, His Royal Highness's sentinel level is above the chief level, and the spiritual domain is too powerful. The guides below the chief level can only provide temporary superficial combing, and there is no way to fundamentally appease His Highness's emotions.

    It would be great if His Highness could find a guide who is compatible with him sooner, so that their promotion and salary increase might be a little easier...

    If Ryan heard about this, he would probably laugh at "dream" lightly.

    Lane turned around, and the officers gave a "swoosh" to a passage. Lane asked as he walked, "Where are the others?"

    The adjutant followed Ryan's big steps and reported: "A total of four federal officers have been captured. The three have thoroughly figured out the spiritual realm, and there is an officer with the rank of major general... We have not been able to break through his spiritual barrier yet. "

.The mental barrier is a barrier constructed with mental power to protect the spiritual domain. Sentinels can use the mental barrier to isolate unwanted noise from the outside world, while the guide mainly uses the barrier to protect his personality, so as not to lose himself when empathizing with others. .

    Hearing this news, His Highness Ryan, who has always been arrogant, had a hint of surprise in his eyes: "It's been five days."

    A bit of cold sweat broke out on the adjutant's forehead: "Yes, Your Highness, we have tried to ask the second-rank guide to ask questions, and we have also tried to let the second-rank sentinel use mental power to attack, but it was unsuccessful - Your Highness, this major general may have more than the second-rank guide. level of ability."

    Ryan's eyes flashed, and the corner of his mouth raised a slight arc: "Go and see."

    The adjutant quickly led the way.