1.14

Hearing Wei Yaoshuo's cruel words, Mi Dao's face turned red, and his legs were swayed by such monopolistic lines. He secretly thought that the game was really well done, and the system fully realized that this character was gentle. The essence of the blackened character.

    Mi Dao: "The system is awesome, praise!"

    The suddenly praised system: "???"

    However, the legs are soft and the legs are soft, so the play still needs to be done. Mi Dao lowered his eyelids and said coldly, "Ashuo, I don't need you to treat me like this."

    "But I'm willing." Wei Yaoshuo took Mi Dao's words, held his shoulders and made him turn to face him. Wei Yaoshuo looked at him deeply, reached out and touched his cheek, his hands were full of love and pity, he said gently, "Ashuo wants to be nice to senior brother."

    Mi Dao looked up at him, with a little anger on his face: "You're not being nice to me!"

.After listening to Wei Yaoshuo, he slowly smiled and squinted his eyes: "Then senior brother, how do you want Ah Shuo to treat senior brother well?"

    Mi Dao gritted his teeth and said, "Withdraw the troops! Now! Immediately!"

    "So, Senior Brother is going to regret it, right?" Wei Yaoshuo grabbed Mi Dao's waist and pulled him in front of him, so strong that people couldn't refuse.

    Mi Dao's whole body was attached to Wei Yaoshuo's body, and when he raised his eyes, he met Wei Yaoshuo's eyes.

    The red light remaining in the pair of black pupils flickered faintly, like a small flame, burning in the bottom of his eyes, and it seemed that it would burn violently in the next second, burning everything up.

    Mi Dao paused, his face turning pale.

."Senior brother, don't be afraid," Wei Yaoshuo looked at Mi Dao's pale face, and kissed his temple pitifully, his warm voice seemed to be wrapped in a knife, "If brother wants to go back on it, Ah Shuo will go back on it. Shuo, listen to your senior brother, okay?"

    Mi Dao's face turned even paler: "..." Oh Huo Liangliang, he understood.

    The implication of this guy is that he wants to go back on his own, so that he can quickly go and destroy the good son...Mom, I can't afford it.

    I really don't know what to say now. Now that the good son is seriously injured, Sheng Yiling has been lying dead for ten years, and it will take a while to recover. If he now lets Wei Yaoshuo kill people, it is estimated that he will be rebuilt soon.

    It's better to let the two sides fight first, as long as Wei Yaoshuo doesn't fight, the good son will not die.

    Mi Dao bit his lower lip tightly and fell silent.

.Wei Yaoshuo looked at the struggling expression of the person in front of him, and his smile gradually faded: "Senior brother, after all, you still don't regret it, right?"

    Rice was silent.

    The thick fog brewing in Wei Yaoshuo's eyes suddenly burst, and he opened his mouth, his voice hoarse and terrifying: "As expected, in my brother's mind, even the entire Ritian faction is not as important as his life!"

    When the words fell, Wei Yaoshuo grabbed the back of Mi Dao's head and bit his lip fiercely.

    Mi Dao turned pale in shock, tightly closed his mouth, and pushed hard to refuse, but he did not expect that Wei Yaoshuo would once again use a practice technique to completely suppress him.

    Wei Yaoshuo pushed open his teeth, penetrated deeply, trapped his tongue, and demanded recklessly. His movements are crazy, irritable, and incoherent, like a hungry beast, wanting to eat the person in front of him.

.A burst of itchiness ran along the back to the toes, causing the legs to go numb. Wei Yaoshuo felt that he couldn't stand anymore, so he picked him up, put him on the bed, and bullied him.

    Mi Dao was so hard all over his body from his kiss that he was looking forward to it, but he still had to resist. In the gap between his lips and tongues, he shouted vaguely: "Don't...Ashuo, don't..."

    Don't stop! Never stop!

    system:"……"

    However, Wei Yaoshuo still stopped.

    Mi Dao was disappointed: "..." Who will tell him why? !

    Just when Mi Dao fell into deep resentment, Wei Yao said a little magic, and formed a ring made of blood jade from his hand. .Before Mi Dao could see what it was, he felt that his left ankle was caught, and then he heard a "click" -- a shackle was locked on his left ankle.

    What followed was the system prompt: "Ding! The 18R storyline has been triggered."

    Rice: "!!!"

    what! what! what--! What the hell! What is Play! ! !

    Mi Dao was shocked: "What are you doing?!"

    Seeing Mi Dao's panicked appearance, Wei Yaoshuo smiled. He held Mi Dao's left ankle tightly and increased his control, not giving Mi Dao the slightest chance to escape: "Naturally, he locked up Senior Brother."

    Mi Dao's heart was trembling with excitement, and he still cursed: "Wei Yaoshuo, you are crazy! You can't treat me like this!"

.Wei Yaoshuo turned a deaf ear, dropped a kiss on his instep almost reverently, and said softly and dangerously, "Senior brother promised, everything is up to me, as long as I don't kill that person, right?"

    Midao paused, all words choked in his throat.

    At this moment, what he wanted to say most was: "Don't kiss your feet!"

    system:"……"

    Wei Yaoshuo saw the fear in Mi Dao's eyes, and his long fingers traced Mi Dao's eyebrows and lips, and asked distressedly, "Senior brother, are you afraid of me?"

    Mi Dao was trembling, unable to speak, all in his mind: he touched his feet and his mouth, he touched his feet and his mouth...

    Seeing Mi Dao bit his lip and didn't answer, Wei Yaoshuo looked at him with pity and coaxed softly, "Senior brother, don't be afraid of me."

.After that, Wei Yaoshuo kissed again, gently removed all cover for him, and said to him over and over again, "Senior brother, don't leave me..."

    Mi Dao spent the next few days without any shame in this way—emphasis on: several days.

    Mi Dao really did not expect that the hidden plot of this game is so interesting, and Wei Yaoshuo has so many tricks! He deeply felt that when he tested this game before, he didn't try to attack Wei Yaoshuo. Can! Pity! !

    In these few short days, Wei Yaoshuo took him to sleep throughout the entire lord city. From the bed to the couch, from the window sill to the bath, from the study to the conference hall, and the tallest watchtower in the main city. Even once, Wei Yaoshuo sacrificed a felt-shaped artifact and flew him directly over the field where the Suntian faction and the demons were fighting...

    Emma is so exciting! .Is this guy a treasure boy? !

    Mi Dao finally understands why this game is so popular among players Unexpected.

    Cultivation is omnipotent.

    The only thing that makes Mi Dao uncomfortable is the prompt sound of "Ding! The 18R story has been triggered" in the system before each start. Originally, the two were hugging and kissing, and the emotions, atmosphere, etc. were all brewing, but when the system roared, Mi Dao always felt that she was about to wither...

    After listening to Mi Dao's protest, the system was silent for a few seconds, and then said: "Ding! Congratulations to the host for obtaining the item: Bamboo Umbrella."

    Rice: "???"

    The system showed a professional smile: "If you don't lift it, it will be sunny."

    Rice: "...".