4.12

Xie Chi took Mi Dao back to the dormitory, and the subordinates who were guarding the door saw Xie Chi. They were stunned for a moment, and then respectfully said hello: "Young master is back - the leader is injured?! The subordinates will go and ask the doctor to come over. ."

    Xie Chi stopped him and said, "You don't have to look for a doctor, the leader is fine, but a little tired. What's wrong here?"

    The subordinate said: "The subordinate has been guarding here, and no one has come."

    Xie Chi said: "That's good, continue to guard, don't let anyone disturb."

    The subordinate said: "The subordinate understands."

    Xie Chi brought Mi Dao into the house, put the person down on the beauty's couch, and then looked for Mi Dao's clothes from the closet with ease, and then carried the person to the bathroom at the back of the bedroom.

    Xie Chi looked at Mi Dao with infatuation in his eyes.

    I haven't seen each other for a year, and my father is still so good-looking.

.Xie Chi looked at Mi Dao's face carefully, with long and thick eyelashes, straight nose bridge, bright red lips, even the slightest fluff, he didn't let go.

    He lowered his head and kissed the tear mole, his Adam's apple moving up and down.

    The warm touch made his eyes crazy, and he turned to press Daddy's lips heavily.

    He misses Dad so much, like crazy.

    Not only every moment when he opened his eyes, but even in his dreams, he was constantly tracing the appearance of this person.

    When he was ordered to leave the school at first, he just wanted to find Ming Flint as soon as possible and return to his father's side as soon as possible.

    Those who claim to be righteous are disgusting, he can't stand listening to them scolding demons, and he can't stand listening to them scold Daddy. If he hadn't thought about his father's assignment, he would have directly drawn his sword and cut the tongues of those people.

.But what he didn't expect was that the Master Zuo Hufa actually betrayed Tianyuan, and he thought he was thinking of him and told him the truth about his life experience, persuading him to return to the right path, not to recognize a thief as a father. The Zuo Hufa also told him that the reason why the leader reused him was to take revenge on the decency, to use him, and to make him bear the charge of killing his relatives.

    But after listening to this, apart from his secret anger towards the Guardian Zuo, he only felt indifferent to the truth of all these things, and even felt extremely fortunate. From the bottom of his heart, there was a kind of distorted pleasure.

    Luckily, he was thinking, it was Daddy who brought him back and not the other babies; it was lucky that Daddy reused him, not anyone else.

    He wanted daddy to just look at him, so he wished daddy could use him, and even more wanted to help daddy bear everything.

    As long as he can have his father's eyes, he is willing to do whatever he wants.

.He sensed Zuo Hufa's hostility to his father, and knew that these people definitely wanted to do something to his father, so he followed the flow and pretended to be obedient, and then he met his so-called biological father, Zhao Tianao.

    When he saw this person for the first time, he knew that Protector Zuo was not lying to him, because he was indeed very similar to this person, and at a glance, he could see the continuous blood relationship between the two.