1.8

This was the third day Mi Dao was wasting in the cabin.

    After he was inexplicably brought down by Wei Yaoshuo that day, he slept for two days. He finally woke up yesterday and saw that his HP had recovered to 90%. He thought, this Wei Yaoshuo is his own. Junior Brother, the cultivation base should not be as good as myself.

    So, with such naive beliefs, Mi Dao turned over from the bed with a carp, and fought with Wei Yaoshuo, who had been guarding him the whole time.

    As a result, Mi Dao was slept again—a passive slumber.

    Mi Dao: "Very good, it is the material for attack."

    system:"……"

    When I woke up today, Wei Yaoshuo was no longer guarding him by the bed. .But looking at the cleanliness of his body and the recovery of his body, Mi Dao felt that Wei Yaoshuo must have done something while he was sleeping, such as applying medicine on the bubble spring.

    Mi Dao felt that this sneaky behavior must be condemned!

    It's really too much! Can't wait to do it when he's awake?

    system:"……"

    According to the original plot, after the death of Demon Lord Ye Wushang, the dragon headless of the Demon Race group soon became chaotic. And because Ye Wushang had only been in office for a year, and he had not yet had time to choose his successor, the lords of the four sides of the Demon Realm moved their minds and killed the Ritian faction to avenge Ye Wushang. The idea of ​​fighting, so the demons will eventually be hit hard by the protagonist and heroine.

.However, Mi Dao is not dead now, the lords of the four directions will definitely gather their forces to come... Especially the southern lord who has clearly been worthy of taking office in the past two years, but has managed the entire territory in an obedient and orderly manner with thunderous means.

    Speaking of this southern lord, Mi Dao has not actually met a few times. After all, he is a small supporting role automatically generated by the game's intelligent system. The lord, the lord of the south," just called him.

    However, in the past year when he became a Demon Lord, Mi Dao always felt somehow that this person was very kind to him for no reason - Mi Dao believed that this person must have been conquered by his charisma and charisma.

    When Mi Dao was so confused with the system, the system paused for a second: "Ding! Congrats to the host's thick skin +1."

    Rice: "..."

.Cough, all in all, according to the systematic implementation of the urination of the character, if he said that his loyal Xiao Nan would not come to save him, he would definitely not believe it!

    So here comes the question -

    He will never leave here again! His good son is going to be cold ah ah ah!

    "Ding! The demon army has reached the border of the demon domain. Estimated arrival time: 2 days later."

    Rice: "..."

    Ahhh! No!

    Hearing the demon army approaching, Mi Dao felt more and more that he was about to delete the file and start over...

    Mi Dao seriously felt that it was time to show his true power.

    He dressed calmly, stood up, and looked at the door in front of him that was blocking the gap between him and success. With a sullen face and a serious expression, he resolutely stretched out his hands on the door.