8.6

Although Jiang Xing made a list, he had not yet had time to look at the details of those studies, so Mi Dao cooperated with him, read all the relevant research literature that could be found so far, and then had a serious discussion.

    Finally, Mi Dao and Jiang Xing concluded the following five key points:

    (1) The greater the degree of empathy and the degree of contact, the greater the possibility of returning to the body, and the longer the duration;

    (2) The duration of the body exchange varies from person to person, but the longest known duration is only 8 hours.

    (3) The timer starts from the moment when the body is successfully exchanged, and it takes two hours for the new exchange behavior to take effect again; if a certain exchange lasts longer than two hours, the exchange brought by the new exchange behavior will be implemented. The return effect will replace the original effect, and the timing will be re-timed. There is no superposition delay of the effect;

.For example, if you change your body back, you will put a Buff on yourself. The cooldown time of the skill is two hours, and using the Buff again will remove the original Buff effect.

    (4) The more times the same behavior is performed, the shorter the duration of the exchange effect brought by the behavior, until it becomes invalid;

    (5) There is a specific complete exchange behavior for each pair of body exchange objects, which is not restricted by Article 4.

    above.

    When Jiang Xing sorted out these five key points and wrote them into the document, the system dinged.

    System: "The host has summed up the correct strategy of the strategy, the script completion rate is +10%, and the current script completion rate is 15%."

    Hearing this sound from the system, Mi Dao felt relieved at once, it seemed that he and Jiang Xing had not been busy all day.

.Jiang Xing tapped the keyboard smoothly while analyzing: "From these five points, we have to try an item on the list every two hours. If the effect can last for two hours, record it first, and then When the situation is more urgent, take it out and use it until we find something that can be completely replaced, what do you think, senior?"

    Mi Dao quickly nodded and said, "Well, I think it's fine."

    Jiang Xing nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, and couldn't help laughing: "In addition, we don't know if the duration is shortened regularly, for example, whether it is shortened by 10 minutes each time, or by half or more each time. More, we have to test these slowly."

    Mi Dao sat aside and watched Jiang Xing's analysis, and was stunned for a while. The serious man was really handsome, so he just wanted to take out his phone to take pictures of people, and then send them to a circle of friends.

.Caption: I'm so handsome!

    system:

    "..."

    After summarizing the rules, the two screened the list again. In addition to those that were relatively 18R, there were also some purer ones, such as riding the Ferris wheel together, watching the sunrise and sunset together, watching movies together and so on.

    Mi Dao saw item 23: "Eh? Sharing the same bed? Did we change last night?"

    Jiang Xing was silent for a second, then smiled: "I don't remember."

    Mi Dao: "Oh... I thought we would be sleeping in the same bed like that, so what exactly is going on..."

    Jiang Xing thought for a while and then said, "It's also possible that we were all asleep, so we didn't realize that our bodies had been swapped."