3.5

From ten days and a half ago, Mi Dao knew that Xiao Qingrui had sent someone to supervise his daily work and rest.

    The most obvious manifestation is that Mi Dao slept in an arithmetic class one day, and Xiao Qingrui came over that night to ask him if he was not feeling well, whether he was sick or could not sleep at night.

    Mi Dao originally thought that this brother was simply concerned about his own body. Until today, after Xiao Qingrui completely recounted his slander against him in front of Gongsun Yu, Mi Dao realized that almost all his words and deeds belonged to Xiao Qingrui. In control.

    Mi Dao: "Fuck! Is my brother so perverted?!"

    System: "Don't like it?"

    Mi Dao: "It's so exciting! I like to die hahahahaha..."

    System: "..." I'm used to it.

.Xiao Qingrui didn't get a response, so his eyes shifted from Mi Dao's homework to Mi Dao's body. Seeing Mi Dao's cheeks flushed with a "swoosh", Xiao Qingrui put down the homework in his hand, turned sideways to Mi Dao, and looked at Mi Dao calmly. he.

    Xiao Qingrui said, "Aci, speak."

    Mi Dao's little face wrinkled and muttered, "It's all my fault for being so good..."

    Hearing Mi Dao say this, Xiao Qingrui said helplessly: "What does this mean?"

    Mi Dao pursed her lips and was a little aggrieved: "It's just... my brother is so good, then Gongsun Yu always praised you and said that he wanted a brother like you... Maybe someday in the future, he will say that he wants to marry his brother. , Aci is not happy, my brother is my brother..."

    When Xiao Qingrui heard this, he was obviously startled, and his heart suddenly beat a little faster for no apparent reason. .He was so tickled by Mi Dao's words that he couldn't figure out what it was like.

    Mi Dao held it back for a while, a little tear flashed in his eyes, as if he was about to cry: "I'm sorry, brother, I spoke ill of my brother..."

    As soon as the apology was over, Mi Dao's tears fell.

    Xiao Qingrui didn't expect to see Mi Dao crying again.

    Xiao Qingrui had no choice but to stretch out his hand and pull Mi Dao in front of him. While wiping his tears, he said to him, "Okay, okay, why are you crying again? My brother didn't say I want to blame you."

    Being coaxed by Xiao Qingrui, Mi Dao cried even more vigorously, and even twitched.

    Mi Dao cried and said to the system, "I think I have a good grasp of the nature of the whimper. You see if I cry so much, I feel pity."

.The system was silent for a while: "Son, it's important to have self-knowledge, you're not weird, you cry like 'quack quack'."

    Rice: "..."

    Then Mi Dao stopped crying.

    Xiao Qingrui saw that Mi Dao finally stopped, so he asked him, "Is it so unhappy to see Gongsun Yu complimenting me?"

    Mi Dao nodded: "Yeah."

    Xiao Qingrui raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and asked again, "Is it even more unhappy for me to marry him?"

    Mi Dao said, "Well, I'm not happy."

    Xiao Qingrui couldn't help but smile: "Why?"

    Mi Dao pouted and said reluctantly, "Because Gongsun Yu is my good brother. But the elder sister-in-law is like a mother, if he becomes my sister-in-law, I will be crushed by him, and I have to give He offers tea and greetings...I don't want it."