3.2

In the early morning of the second day after returning to Xiao's house, Mi Dao was called up from the bed by the servant.

    Mi Dao was being waited on, dressed and washed, and said to the system, "Dad, I really miss the days when I had sex every day and I could sleep late."

    The system said with an indifferent face: "It's as if the person who hooked up last night wasn't you."

    Mi Dao is serious: "One plus one is greater than two, and it is better for two people to be together."

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao continued: "When everyone gathers firewood, the flame is high, and unity is strength."

    System: "Ding! Warm reminder: Group P will be locked."

    Mi Dao: "Oh..."

.So, Mi Dao, who had no way to continue sleeping in, had to pretend to be full of energy and went to the front hall, and had a happy breakfast with Mrs. Xiao, Mrs. Xiao, and her handsome brother's family.

    After breakfast, Mr. Xiao said that there would be a business meeting in the city today, and he had to go there, and Mrs. Xiao gently helped him put on his coat and watched him go out.

    After seeing Mr. Xiao off, Mrs. Xiao said to Xiao Qingrui: "Ari, I'll just check the account in the store today. You can take A Ci to go around the city. A Ci has just returned, and she doesn't know anything about the city. , please tell him about it - and, in two days, A-ci will be sent to study, you can help A-ci see what is missing, what kind of paper, pen and inkstone, hurry up and prepare..."

    Mrs. Xiao babbled on, and Xiao Qingrui listened patiently. After listening, she smiled and said, "I understand, don't worry, mother."

.Mrs. Xiao nodded in confidence.

    Xiao Qingrui said to Mi Dao, "Aci, let's go."

    Mi Dao graciously responded.

    Xiao Qingrui originally wanted to take Mi Dao on the carriage, but Mi Dao had to walk to open the map, so Xiao Qingrui brought two servants and walked with him.

    In the game setting, the appearance of the brother is not much different from that of ordinary men, but because of physiological reasons, he is easily discriminated by the outside world. Therefore, ordinary people will not talk about the birth of a brother at home. Apart from not being seen with cinnabar moles and not going to the streets during the hot period, everything else is normal.

    So the protagonist dared to hide the cinnabar mole behind his ear, and pretended to be an ordinary person to go out to do business.

    By the way, Xiao Yuci's cinnabar mole is three inches below the navel.

    The key point: three inches below the navel.

.Knock on the blackboard, this question will be tested later!

    Where it is, rice and rice will not be described in detail, anyway, generally speaking, as long as you don't take it off, you can't see it.

    Along the way, Xiao Qingrui intimately explained to Mi Dao where and where it was while walking. Mi Dao felt like he had an NPC who was guiding the way, and he had a particularly nice voice, deep and sexy, almost to Mi Dao. No nosebleeds.

    Mi Dao: "Everything, can you record it for me?"

    System: "If you want to take it back and listen to Lu, I refuse."

    Mi Dao: "..." Wow, his system is getting more and more excessive!

.Walking into the bustling street market in the city, seeing the hawkers selling everywhere, and the shops where people come and go, Mi Dao felt very novel. These are all designs that were not in the original game. As a result, the game is now loaded by this latest system. After that, artificial intelligence refined and improved the game as a whole.