8.19

Hearing Jiang Xing's question, Mi Dao was a little stunned, but he still blinked and smiled: "It's my mother, she sent me a few selfies of my dad's beauty, look at this pig head, hey me No, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…”

    Jiang Xing listened to Mi Dao's smile, his eyebrows spread slightly: "... um."

    He picked up the towel again to hide his expression, started to wipe his hair, walked over to the bed and sat down, and picked up the phone.

    Mi Dao happily finished saving the photo of Mi's mother, smiled and raised her head to see Jiang Xing sitting on the other side of the bed with his shell on, wiping his hair while looking at something on his mobile phone.

    Mi Dao was a little curious, glanced secretly, and found that it was all code. Well, it should be work or something.

.Although Jiang Xing has been with him and Mama Mi and Papa Mi for the past two days, he is not idle in nature. He went back from the lamp street last night, and Mi Dao came out of the shower and saw him typing codes on the computer. This afternoon Also, after the two of them finished eating the steak, they went to a cafe to work...

    so busy.

    Mi Dao watched Jiang Xing absent-mindedly wipe his hair, the water dripping from the tip of his hair, and the air conditioner was still on in the room...

    Mi Dao then crawled over from the bed, went behind Jiang Xing, and put on the towel: "I'll wipe it for you."

    Jiang Xing was startled, the lines on his face slowed down: "Well, thank you."

    Mi Dao knelt down behind Jiang Xing and began to rub his hair happily.

    His own hair is soft and slightly brownish in color, but it's only noticeable under strong light.

.Mi Dao looked down and watched Jiang Xing work. The screen is full of colorful codes, and the English letters and symbols can be understood by Mi Dao, but when they are connected together, he doesn't know what it means.

    It seems that it should be a super difficult big problem, otherwise Xiaoxing would not stare at these lines and keep looking, and did not give any response.

    Mi Dao couldn't help sighing in his heart, and he didn't know if Xiaoxing would go bald at an early age.

    If you are bald, you will not be handsome, no no no.

    Mi Dao began to think about what to eat to grow hair. After thinking for a while, Jiang Xing suddenly called him, "Senior."

    Mi Dao responded, "Huh?"

    Jiang Xing's eyes dimmed, his lips opened slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't say anything.

.Mi Dao waited for a while, but heard Jiang Xing did not speak. He paused for a while, stopped wiping his hair, leaned over and asked, "What?"

    Jiang Xing paused, lowered his breath, and smiled, "I'm sorry, it's okay."

    After speaking, he looked back at the code.

    Mi Dao: "...???"

    Mi Dao pouted in confusion.

    What's wrong with this child, he has been hesitating since the afternoon...

    Mi Dao: "Dad, what did I do to him?"

    System: "You came out to him."

    Mi Dao pondered for two seconds: "Oh, I understand, Xiaoxing may be very curious about how men and boys do things, so he wants to ask me, but he is thin-skinned and embarrassed to ask. Well! It must be like this."