4.21

Mi Dao was hugged tightly by Xie Chi, and before he knew what to answer, he felt that Xie Chi had done something to himself.

    Mi Dao was very happy, and when he thought he could continue to be happy, Xie Chi stopped and took out a hard thing from Mi Dao's arms.

    Mi Dao: "!" He won't bring anything he shouldn't bring out, right? !

    Then Mi Dao looked down, and saw that Xie Chi was holding a token inlaid with white jade inlaid with gold, with the words "Leader's Order" written on it.

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh, luckily he didn't bring it.

    system:"……"

    This token is not unfamiliar to Xie Chi, because it is placed in Mi Dao's arms. Whenever he takes off Mi Dao's clothes, he can see it. Will wipe this token, and put it on Mi Dao's bedside together with a clean coat.
.Xie Chi took a deep look at the token and raised the corner of his mouth: "Daddy, I got your token."

    Mi Dao's face became sullen, and he narrowed his eyes: "Xie Chi, are you provoking this seat?"

    Mi Dao, who was suppressed by Xie Chi, resisted, and an internal force poured in, dismantling Mi Dao's internal energy.

    Xie Chi kissed Mi Dao's lips: "Daddy, don't be angry, anger hurts your body, I just want to ask Daddy for a reward."

    Mi Dao said coldly: "Tian Yuan is already under your control. You can take this token as you like, so why ask me?"

    "This is Daddy's token. If Daddy doesn't give it to me, how can I take it casually." Xie Chi rubbed the token with a few unclear thoughts in his eyes. He licked Mi Dao's ear Kuo, "Daddy, if I can kill Zhao Tianao, Daddy will give me this token, as well as Daddy himself."

.Mi Dao's face became hot, and she gritted her teeth: "Xie Chi!"

    Xie Chi was a little disappointed: "Is Daddy not willing?" After speaking, his expression became gloomy, "Or, Daddy doesn't want to see me kill that person at all?"

    Mi Dao froze for a moment and didn't answer.

    Xie Chi's eyes spread a tinge of blood: "Dad, what's so good about him? Is it worth daddy's unforgettable memory?"

    Mi Dao was embarrassed by Xie Chi: "Get up!"

    Xie Chi was even angrier. He bit Mi Dao and said fiercely, "Daddy, I will definitely prove it to you. I have nothing better than him."

    Then Xie Chi first proved himself from an indescribable angle.

    After being carried back to the wing by Xie Chi, Mi Dao felt that the martial arts field was a good place, with a fighting atmosphere and a little more fierce feeling in hand-to-hand combat.

.Unfortunately, you cannot wear jewelry when you go out.

    The system feels like it has no love for it.

    In the winter, snow covered the entire main city of the alliance, but the city was still very lively. The preparations for the martial arts conference were in full swing, and there was no intention to be reduced by the snow and ice.

    Most of the people in the city are martial arts practitioners. They keep fit all day long, and they are not afraid of the cold. The pedestrians on the road don’t wear much clothes, and they don’t wrap themselves in zongzi, so they fight and perform martial arts. Get in the way.

    However, rice is an exception.

    He couldn't figure it out, this Frost Magic not only couldn't keep out the cold, but also kept freezing people in reverse. How could it be better? Why did the past sect masters practice such broken kung fu! Could it be the body of someone who has practiced Jiuyang True Art? ! Master, you are a jerk!