1.6

Facts have proved that there is no way for Mi Dao to recover the system light effect triggered by the movement in one second.

    The faint demonic qi lingered on Mi Dao's right hand like a smoke, and put it in the same place as Wei Yaoshuo's face, no one could compare it darker.

    Mi Dao put down his hand and looked away calmly.

    ...Oh, cool, cool.

    The two were silent for a second, and Wei Yao walked into the room, holding a bowl of steaming soup on his right hand.

    "Senior brother is awake?" He frowned, as if he hadn't seen Mi Dao's actions just now.

    Mi Dao didn't answer, didn't look at him, just stood.

    Wei Yaoshuo didn't care either and closed the door with his backhand. He said warmly: "Senior brother's face is not very good, why don't you take a break?" After speaking, he approached Mi Dao and raised his hand to embrace him.

.According to Ye Wushang's character in the script, it was impossible for him, who had a high self-esteem, to accept the fact that he was forced by the younger brother who grew up watching him.

    "Don't touch me." Mi Dao took a step back, alienation written all over her body.

    Wei Yaoshuo's eyes dimmed, and his expression softened again. He smiled lightly and said, "Alright, Senior Brother, let's drink the medicine first. Ah Shuo has been drying for a while, so it won't be too hot."

    With that said, Wei Yaoshuo walked to Mi Dao's side, and stopped in front of him with the medicine bowl in his hand. Seeing that he didn't want to take it, he sighed with a slight smile, with a little pet. Drowning persuaded: "Senior brother, don't be afraid, this medicine is not bitter, Ashuo has tasted it for senior brother. Senior brother's serious injury is still not healed, it is better to drink some spiritual medicine, Ashuo feed senior brother-"

    Wei Yaoshuo scooped up the medicine with a spoon, and slowly and carefully blowing it cool, he couldn't be more patient.

.Mi Dao looked at Wei Yaoshuo blowing the medicine with his head down, and was full of intoxication. By the way, he wondered if the system would reward lollipops if he drank the medicine.

    System: "No sugar."

    Mi Dao wronged Bala: "All, you don't love me anymore..."

    The system was indifferent: "Oh." I didn't know which bastard was calling it spicy just now.

    Rice: "..."

    Mi Dao's heart was broken, so he decided to seek solace from the man in front of him.

    Wei Yaoshuo, in charge of the male sex, blew the medicine and fed it to Mi Dao's mouth. His eyes were full of affection, so thick that it almost overflowed into a real thing.

    No one could describe the perseverance in his eyes.

    Mi Dao looked at the medicine Wei Yaoshuo was feeding him, and regretfully wondered why this man didn't feed him directly, mouth to mouth, and then slapped the medicine bowl over.

    "Snapped!"

.The porcelain bowl smashed to the ground, and the concoction spilled out, and most of it scalded directly on Wei Yaoshuo's body.

    Wei Yaoshuo's expression did not change at all, he immediately took Mi Dao's hand and pulled it in front of him.

    There was no anger on his face, and it seemed that no matter how wrong the person in front of him made, he would accept it unconditionally.