6.4

In the conference room of the imperial warship, on both sides of the long conference table, several general-level officers who were on the expedition to the Braum galaxy this time were sitting in a state of danger, as if they were seriously listening to the military intelligence report of an officer in front of the holographic screen.

    "At present, the Federal Army has established a stronghold on the Alpha Continent of the third planet... This area is rich in oil resources, but compared with the Beta Continent, its human habitability is weaker, the temperature difference between day and night is large, and water resources are lacking, so, so …”

    However, all of them were not completely focused on this report. The nerves in their brains were almost broken. The most pitiful officer was the officer who was reporting. He was so frightened that he was about to faint, and he had to keep his spirits up to the best of his ability. Possibly finished without stammering.

    All of this is because His Royal Highness, the third prince, who is sitting at the far end of the long table, looks... terrifying!

.Lane leaned against the back of the tall leather chair in a seemingly relaxed posture, his long legs crossed. He was unconsciously pulling on his black gloves, smoothing the folds on the gloves again and again, but had to watch them reappear because of the resilience.

    Ryan stared at the holographic screen in front of him with a light smile. He looked polite and calm. If there were people who didn't know him, they would think he was listening intently.

    But Ryan was really going to blow up.

    He hadn't seen the man for five days after being appeased last time.

    Since he bought one of that man's subordinates and put him back into the Federation, they have gotten a lot of new information from the third planet, so in the past five days, he has either been analyzing information, formulating strategies, or Dealing with the waste brother of the capital star, he had no chance to see that person at all.

.Ryan felt that his patience had reached a tipping point.

    He was desperate to see him, he was desperate to prove that that person was the masked Union soldier he was when he was thirteen.

    The officer in front of the curtain continued to report: "In addition, according to the spiritual domain information of two federal soldiers captured near the sixth planet yesterday, the federal army seems to intend to establish a stronghold on the Beta Continent..."

    Ryan frowned slightly and interrupted: "Is it possible to sneak directly into the Beta Continent?"

    The officer was stunned for a moment, then quickly said: "Yes, Your Highness, from the analysis of technological strength alone, our army is far superior to the Federation army, but it still takes some time to crack the other party's various access barriers..."

.After listening to the others, their eyes lit up, and they seemed to have some ideas. They began to talk left and right, discussing the benefits to the empire if they sneaked into the Beta Continent first.

    A meeting discussed the ideas proposed by Ryan for some time. At the end of the meeting, the adjutant walked over tremblingly and said, "Report to His Highness, His Highness the First Prince... just replied to the message."

    The officers who were still discussing suddenly became quiet, Qi Qi looked over, and their hearts jumped to their throats.

    Ryan raised his chin: "Say."

    "His Royal Highness said, said... He is very busy now. He sleeps less than five hours a day. He needs to get up and work when the capital star rises, so... His Highness's application has not been approved yet."