5.10

As soon as the wolf king's words came out, Mi Dao immediately took a deep breath in his heart and was amazed.

    Guys... tasteful!

    right! That's right! He is so beautiful!

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao was moved to tears.

    He has been the big brother for so many years, and no one has ever praised him for his beauty. On the contrary, many people say that the bear at Dawn is very handsome and beautiful. Mi Dao feels that his aesthetics are about to be bent, and his self-esteem suffers deeply hurt.

    Well, since everyone praised him for his good looks, he won't hold him accountable for mistaking his gender.

    However, although Mi Dao didn't pursue it, the younger brothers behind Mi Dao got angry when they heard this. They clenched the stone blade tightly, burst out their arm muscles, grinned, and shouted: "Brother! How dare this man dare Shame on you! Big brother on! .kill him! "

    "Kill him! Kill him!"

    Rice: "..."

    Looking at the fierce muscular man who was half a head taller than him, and then looking at his small arms and legs, Mi Dao shivered and asked the system, "Dad, do you think I can kill him?"

    System: "Dad thinks you are not very good."

    Mi Dao: "I also think I'm not very good."

    If two wolf kings meet, if they really fight, it is probably a big deal where you broke your ribs and hurt my internal organs. After the fight, no one will want to live for the winter.

    What fight? In a harmonious society, if it wasn't for a goblin fight, he wouldn't fight, civilize you, me, and him.

    So Mi Dao raised his left hand with a serious expression on his face and made a blocking action. The clansmen behind them immediately closed their mouths, pricked up their ears, and continued to be onlookers.

.The angry wolf king in the bandit heard everyone calling the wolf as white as the moon in front of him called "Big Brother", he laughed without shame: "It turned out to be a male wolf! I have a blind eye, I can't see clearly, I mistaken the gender of the beauty - but it doesn't matter, I can go to the male, it's okay if I can't give birth, it's fine to be beautiful, beauty, do you want to be Lao Tzu's spouse?"

    Rice: "!!!"

    Mi Dao: "Dad, how long is he?!"

    System: "...It's about the same as you."

    Rice was furious. What? ! If you don't have twenty centimeters, you still want to fall in love with him? !

    system:"……"

    Mi Dao: "..." No, did he expose something?

    Mi Dao is serious: "Cough, I have twenty, really."

    System: "Okay okay."

.Mi Dao said seriously: "I also have at least thirty!"

    System: "Why don't you say you can cross your waist?"

    Mi Dao: "..." Oh.

    Mi Dao's face turned black, his eyes were sharp, and his big white tail stood up.

    He threw the spear in his hand, pointed it directly at the wolf king, and said in a deep voice, "Say, what's the name? Where did it come from? What do you want to do?"