5.20

With the blessings of the family, Mi Dao and Foehn's marriage will be even more happy - no.

    Cirrus Cloud's knife deliberately avoided the key position, and Foehn only suffered a little skin trauma. When he recovered, he had a little fever, and there was no other problem at all. Even the crab meal, which Mi Dao is most concerned about, didn't go wrong.

    Mi Dao originally helped Foehn take a bath, and then applied medicine and bandages, but because the wound was on the abdomen, Mi Dao wrapped Foehn and wrapped it on the bed. Mi Dao was even surprised why the son of a bitch had a fever. Can still stand up.

    Really talented...

    Foehn had a fever, but his appetite was very good, and he ate several crabs with rice and rice in his arms.

    At the end of the meal, he couldn't eat any more, so he said to the Foehn in a hoarse voice: "Enough is enough, you are still having a high fever..."

.However, Foen Feng didn't care about the minor illness or pain, his tail still wrapped around the rice and rice, he smiled sweetly: "Brother is so kind to me, but brother, I heard that this is very comfortable, I want my brother to be more comfortable. a little."

    Originally, Foehn's body temperature was high, but now it is even higher, and the warm feeling has made Mi Dao comfortable.

    Mi Dao said angrily, "If the wound opens again, I won't care."

    After Feng Feng heard this, he drooped his ears and asked aggrievedly, "Is my brother not wanting me?"

    Mi Dao looked at the puppy and looked like he was about to cry, and his heart was softened. He felt that he was hungry again, and now he can eat another crab.

.Seeing that Mi Dao didn't answer, Feng Feng felt even more aggrieved, his eyes were pitifully red, he blinked, and tears fell from his long and dense eyelashes: "Brother, don't stop talking... …”

    The Mi Dao blood tank was already empty, he barely raised his already weak hands, rubbed Foen Feng's ears, and coaxed in a hoarse voice, "Don't cry, I didn't want you..."

    Foen Feng's eyes lit up, he wagged his tail, licked the sweat from the tip of Mi Dao's nose, smiled contentedly and roguely, and said, "I knew that my brother would definitely hate me."

    Mi Dao: "..." Yes, you are very correct.

    By the end, Mi Dao had been tossed to the point where he was almost unconscious, and he vaguely heard Foen Feng coquettishly saying to him, "Brother, call me by my name."

    Mi Dao vaguely called him Foehn.

.Foehn said, "Brother, say I love you."

    Mi Dao said indistinctly that I love you.

    Foehn smiled with satisfaction, he hugged Mi Dao, kissed him hard, wagging his big fluffy tail, and said obsessively, "Brother, I love you more."

    After eating the crab for several days, Mi Dao once again sighed at the strong physical fitness of Foehn, how even playing like this can reduce the fever and heal the wound...

    too strong.

    When Mi Dao went out again, the sky was already clear, and Xiao Xiao brought some Lightning brothers over to say goodbye to Mi Dao.

    Mi Dao was led by Foehn's tail to the door of the tribe. At dawn, he raised his tail and rushed over excitedly: "Big Brother!" Then Foehn glared back.

    Xiao Xiao's tail fell, and he said cheerfully: "If you don't hold it, you can see that my sister-in-law is jealous."

.Everyone: "..."