8.7

Dating: A meeting that includes an appointment between friends, colleagues, or a romantic relationship - according to a certain encyclopedia.

Mi Dao blushed for ten seconds at Jiang Xing's words, and finally decided to attribute Jiang Xing's meaning to the former.

Okay, isn't it just two big men hanging out together, he can.

Because it was inconvenient to drive, and they were afraid that their bodies would not adapt to each other, Mi Dao and Jiang Xing did not dare to run too far the next day, but chose a super-large shopping mall not far from Jiang Xingjia. center.

This shopping center is fully equipped and has a variety of stores. The items that can be done in it are enough for them to paint for several days.

10:00 am.

Item 46: Skate together.

.There is an ice skating rink on the fourth floor of the shopping center. At this time, there are not many ordinary tourists on the rink except for the milk dolls who come to class.

After paying the entrance fee and getting the number plate, the two of them went to rent skate shoes.

When he walked to the counter, Mi Dao just opened his mouth, stunned, leaned over and asked Jiang Xing in a low voice, "What size shoes are you wearing?"

Jiang Xing smiled at Mi Dao and said to the waiter at the counter, "Please get a pair of 41 and a pair of 44, thank you."

The waitress took a look at Jiang Xing and Mi Dao, and went to get the shoes with a honeyed smile.

Mi Dao was a little surprised: "How do you know I wear size 41?"

Jiang Xing said, "I took a look when I was putting on my shoes."

Mi Dao blinked and smiled: "You are so attentive."

Jiang Xing paused for a while, his ears were slightly red, and he did not answer.

.The young lady just came over with the shoes, Jiang Xing took the shoes and thanked them again.

Jiang Xing carried two pairs of shoes, turned around and said to Mi Dao, "Let's go over there and change them."

Mi Dao nodded and followed Jiang Xing, walked to the bench, and sat down before Jiang Xing handed him his shoes.

As soon as the rice was picked up, I almost missed it.

This shoe is quite heavy.

Mi Dao took off her shoes, inexplicably a little excited: "It's my first time to skate."

Jiang Xing frowned: "The company seems to have organized it once before, didn't you come before I returned to China?"

Mi Dao smiled and said, "Yes, at that time, I was just in time for work on "Xinghe II". I...hehe, I was procrastinating, so I didn't go. Brother Zexi and Qianxi even sent me photos, and they envy me. already."

Jiang Xing smiled clearly: "No wonder you said you want to go ice skating today."

.Mi Dao began to put skate shoes on her feet and tie her shoelaces: "Well, I've wanted to play this for a long time, but I usually don't come here on my own when I'm alone... How about you? Can you skate?"

Jiang Xing tied his shoelaces and replied with a smile, "I know a little bit."

Mi Dao nodded, naively believing Jiang Xing's "a little bit", so he braced himself and prepared to stand... unable to get up.