1.17

Seeing that Sheng Yiling slapped the shackles into powder, Mi Dao didn't care about what to say, got up and pulled Sheng Yiling up, and hurriedly said: "Yiling, go away! This is Wei Yaoshuo's main city, if you fight him here , there is no doubt that you will lose!"

    The reason why Mi Dao is in such a hurry is because Xue Linglong is an artifact-level spiritual jade, and a spiritual object has already been transformed into it. This spiritual object has sucked Wei Yaoshuo's blood, and it recognizes him as the master. Now that the spiritual jade is damaged, the spiritual object will naturally inform Wei Yaoshuo immediately.

    Sheng Yiling certainly knew this, but there was no panic on her face, instead she held Mi Dao very calmly and said, "Don't be afraid, senior brother is fighting with Wei Yaoshuo, I'm here to save you. out."

    Mi Dao choked a mouthful of old blood in his throat after hearing this.

    Save his wool!

.Wei Yaoshuo, the daughter of the blackened big boss, where did you have the courage to let his son go solo? !

    Rice is really going to cry now. He immediately grabbed Sheng Yiling and said anxiously, "Come on! Where are the two of them?"

    Sheng Yiling stumbled and hurriedly followed: "The two of them are at Mingyue Cliff..."

    Mi Dao nodded and said without looking back: "Hurry up!"

    Sheng Yiling: "Senior brother, wait..."

    "Don't wait!" Mi Dao pushed open the hall door and walked quickly through the corridor with Sheng Yiling, "Wei Yaoshuo is not what it used to be, senior brother may not be able to win alone, we must not delay any longer!"

    Sheng Yiling trotted after him, pulled him hard and shouted, "It's not Senior Brother, just wait!"

    Mi Dao finally stopped, frowned and turned around.

.Sheng Yiling looked at Mi Dao with an inexplicable pity: "Senior brother, I want to say, we can send it over with a talisman paper."

    Mi Dao: "...Oh."

    After being locked up by Wei Yaoshuo for a long time, he forgot that he could fly.

    System: "..." My brain hurts.

    When Sheng Yiling flew to Mingyue Cliff with Mi Dao, there was already a gust of wind, and sand and rocks were flying around. The sky was as cloudy as splashing ink, and the dark clouds hung down, so thick that people felt that their chest was blocked and breathless just by looking at them.

    Lightning flashed and thundered on the Mingyue Cliff, the devilish energy rolled, and two sword shadows, one black and one white, were intertwined, so fast that the afterimage could not even be seen. Every time it was connected, a strong shock wave swept away rapidly, breaking the huge tree on the cliff, and even uprooted it.

.The branches and rocks that were blown up by the hurricane smashed over, and Mi Dao and Sheng Yiling each opened a barrier in front of their eyes, which prevented them from being affected.

    Mi Dao: "..." He's seen this CG, it's a BOSS battle, that's right.

    According to the original plot, this is probably the final battle between Wei Yaoshuo who imprisoned Sheng Yiling and the protagonist who came to rescue him. On that route, Wei Yaoshuo did not have the status of a demon, and his cultivation was much lower than that of the current one. Therefore, as long as the protagonist controlled by the player is better equipped and the operation is smoother, he can basically defeat this boss.