5.4

Mi Dao originally thought that with Foen Feng helping him at home, he would be able to go out and find medicine for Po Dawn with peace of mind, but what he didn't expect was that since he let Fo Feng and Po Dawn know each other, how did these two little cubs behave? plate.

    No, it should be said that the little overlord, Xiao Xiao, was unhappy with Foehn from one side. He was obviously still ill, but he was alive and well. As soon as he saw Foehn, he showed his teeth and danced his claws, and was so energetic that he could kill a cow.

    Although Mi Dao understands the mood of Xiao Xiao's loss of his twin brother very well, he must be very uncomfortable when he sees the existence of Foehn just like this substitute, but Foehn is already their family after all, and he will still be concerned about Xiao Diao in the future. Upgrading an important supporting role that is very helpful to fight monsters, Mi Dao can't let Xiao Dawn bully Foehn, it will be bad if he gets angry with this good brother.

.However, one time, when Mi Dao came back from looking for the medicine, he saw Pa Dawn shouting a few words at Feng Feng, and then he rushed up to him, pressing the Feng Feng to the point of fighting.

    Fen Feng was born so thin and weak that he didn't have two taels of flesh on his body. He was crushed by the dawn, and he could hardly find anyone. He was so fierce that he didn't dare to fight back.

    Protagonist, you brat! Do you know that what you are pressing is your future old attack-cough, good friend! good pal! ! !

    Mi Dao rushed forward, grabbed the wolf's tail at dawn, beat him up, and strictly forbid him to fight in the tribe.

    After breaking through the beating, he cried and reported to Mi Dao, "It was this dog who messed with me first!"

    Mi Dao didn't believe his nonsense. How well-behaved people are. He would take the initiative to fold the quilt every day when he got up, and he would warm the bed for himself before going to bed. How could he take the initiative to provoke him.

.So, Mi Dao rubbed Foen Feng's little head and said, "Dawn is the skin, are you not hurt?"

    Foehn nodded obediently, wagged his tail, and said with a smile, "Brother, don't be mad at dawn, he's just playing with me."

    Mi Dao said to Pa Dawn, "Look at Foehn, how sensible you are, you have to learn from him more."

    Xiao Xiao had no choice but to stare at Foen Feng with a dissatisfied face, looking like he was going to eat people. The unscathed Foen Feng hid behind Mi Dao, showing his face and smiling at him.

    Dawn's face darkened: "..." Damn it!

    Mi Dao didn’t know how many times he had educated Da Xiao, but as long as these two people were left alone at home, Da Xiao would definitely make a mess in the house. Mi Dao had no choice. He decided to go out hunting with Foehn to find medicine.

    In this way, the dawn finally subsided a lot.

.After going out hunting with Foehn, Mi Dao discovered that this son of a bitch is really a promising character, and he deserves to be an important supporting role in his writings.

    Even though Foen Feng was only thirteen years old, he was more experienced in hunting than his eighteen or nineteen-year-old older brothers, and he was not at all like a puppy who was wagging his tail every day with rice and rice.

    For example, if they surrounded a group of cows, he knew that when the cows were piled together, they could not start blindly. They had to drive their pioneers to run, find the weakest one among them, wait for it to fall behind, and then rush on at the right time. Slash its legs, then immediately retreat, dodging the attacks of other cattle.