My Celebrity Boyfriend Part 1

This was requested by Awl111

Kakashi 18

Obito 22

Iruka 18

Stone 22

Xion 22

Yes it's a four-year age gap so what

Kakashi

I was in my room listening to one of my favorite artists Obito Uchiha. He was a country/ pop singer that was also a duet artist with his twin brother Stone. They were signed to their record label at the age of sixteen and had close to a million album sales by the time their seventeenth birthday came around.

They've been killing the game ever since. Obito's long black hair and a mysterious scar on his face gives him the perfect edgy boy look. It's no wonder every boy and girl has a massive crush on him and his brother.

Stone has long brown hair and a gentle face, both have black eyes though. Obito's fans just like him because of his looks though. Yes, I have a crush on him as well but I would prefer to get to know him as a person. Looks aren't everything even if he does look like a Greek god.

I had my headphones hooked up to my phone so I wouldn't disturb my dad. After the song, I was currently listening to ended I clicked on the next one that was available.

You say you'll be down in five
The smell of your perfume
Is floating down the stairs
You're fixing up your hair
Like you do

I know that I'll be a mess
The second that I see you
You won't be surprised
It happens every time
It's nothing new

It's always on a night like tonight
I thank God, you can read my mind
'Cause when you look at me with those eyes

I'm speechless
Staring at you standing there in that dress
What it's doing to me ain't a secret
'Cause watching you is all that I can do

And I'm speechless
You already know that you're my weakness
After all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm speechless

It started when you said, "Hello"
Just did something to me
And I've been in a daze
Ever since the day that we met

You take the breath out of my lungs
Can't even fight it
And all of the words, out of my mouth
Without even trying

And I'm speechless
Staring at you standing there in that dress
What it's doing to me ain't a secret
'Cause watching you is all that I can do

And I'm speechless
You already know that you're my weakness
After all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm speechless

Yeah, baby, mmm
It's always on a night like tonight
I thank God, you can read my mind
'Cause when you look at me with those eyes

I'm speechless
You're standing there in that dress
And, girl, it ain't a secret
'Cause watching you is all that I can do

Oh, I'm speechless (speechless)
You already know that you're my weakness (my weakness)
After all this time I'm just as nervous
Every time you walk into the room
I'm speechless

Oh, you know it, baby

"Kakashi! It's time for school! Get up already"! My dad yelled from downstairs. "I'm doing it now dad"! I rushed out of bed, quickly brushed my hair and teeth then put on my school uniform, packed my book bag, and headed downstairs.

"Morning". I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "What am I going to do with you"? He said smiling. "Oh come on I'm still on time". "Barely". "Need me to pick up anything on my way from school"?

"Depends on what you want for dinner tonight"? "Lasagna"? "Alright". He said handing me his card. "You buy the ingredients and we'll make it together when you get home". "Thanks, dad". I hugged him then got in my car and drove to school.

My friend Iruka was already waiting for me outside by his car. I parked next to him, got out and fist bumped him. "Barely on time as always". He said smiling. "Shut up". I said smiling as well. I could hear the faint sound of Obito's voice coming from Iruka's car.

"Is that Speechless by the Uchiha Brothers"? "How'd you know"? "I literally have a full-size poster of Obito next to my bed". "Same but with Stone, he's hotter". "Is not. Everyone knows men with black hair are automatically the hottest".

"Shut your biased ass up". "I will when you do". He rolled his eyes playfully and I hit him in the shoulder playfully. We then walked into school and headed to the cafeteria. We got in line, grabbed our breakfast trays and went sit down at a table where Asuma and Kurenai were.

"Hey guys". "Hey Kashi. Hey Iruka". Kurenai said after chewing a bite of her food. "Either of you looking forward to our math exam first period"? Asuma asked.

"No". Iruka said. "Yes". I said. "Nerd". Iruka mumbled. "Shut up". "Why are you two always arguing"? Kurenai asked. "We're not arguing. We're just messing with each other". Iruka said. "You and Asuma don't play fight"? I asked.

"I mean yeah, forget I said anything". The four of us finished our breakfast then headed to first period after the bell rang. Everyone got ready to take our exam. Mr. Jiraya had given us a few minutes to go over our notes and that's what we did.

Most if not everyone wasn't excited about taking a math exam first thing in the morning and if I'm being honest neither was I but at least I was good at math. I usually chought onto things fast and didn't have to study that much so exams didn't really bother me.

Iruka was the same way but he absolutely hated taking tests. Once our time was up Mr. Jiraya handed out our tests and we all got to work. 

The rest of the day was uneventful. Iruka and I said by to Asuma and Kurenai after school ended and headed to our cars. "You know, I have tickets to the Uchiha Brothers next concert. Their VIP". "How the fuck did you get them? They've been sold out for weeks".

"I saved every penny I could find. You wanna come or not"? "Of course I'ma go with you. Are you crazy? It's this weekend right"? "Yep". He said smiling. "Alright then". We fist bumped each other than got in our cars and left.

I headed to the grocery store on my way home, bought all the pasta ingredients along with some garlic bread then headed home. "How was school"? Dad asked from the living room. "It was ok. I'm pretty sure I passed my math test". "That's my boy".

"Is it ok if I go to a concert with Iruka this weekend"? "Sure thing". "Thank you". I took everything out of the bag and together we cooked dinner and watched our favorite show Bleach.

Dan + Shay- Speechless

Word Count. 1173