Rescued By The Mafia Part 1

This was requested by Midnight_Sparkle4673

Madara

"How's the jinjuriki situation going"? I asked as I sat in my office. Hashirama sat on my desk next to me while our brothers and sisters stood in the room. "There haven't been any attacks in a while and Sayumi is still undercover on the mission you sent her on". Izuna said.

Sayumi was his and Tobirama's youngest daughter and one of my most trusted female members. The Uchiha mafia was created by my father Tajima when he was in his late teens. When I turned twenty I took over and have been running it ever since.

Like other mafia's we do deal in assassination, trade deals, and territory takeovers but we mostly protect those who need it the most. Tailed beasts have been known to attack us but we do have a few jinjuriki of our own. My daughter Mashi who is bonded with Matatabi, my third eldest Obito who is bonded with Detera, and Sayumi who is bonded with Isobu.

"Any trouble"?

"None so far".

"Good".

"It wasn't from tailed bests but most of our men are still injured from the last raid". Hashirama spoke. "Are they here or at the hospital"? "Here, the hospital has more supplies but I can't have it draw attention to the other doctors there and it will look suspicious if I take large amounts of supplies out at once".

Hashirama and I owned the hospital in town. It has a very high success rate thanks to him and his sister Aki but the downside is none of our members can afford to go there. We need access to fast medical assistance and the only way to do that is to keep their names away from the business. That's why at the hospital Hashi still goes by Doctor Senju despite us being married for years.

"We'll think of something". I sighed. "It's not as vast as Hashirama or Aki's but I do have a little bit of medical knowledge". Ryuko said. "Thank you imoto". She nodded. "I'll help her out, we'll patch them up for as long as we can". Aki said.

I was about to say more but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Come in".

Obito opened the door looking for his papa.

"Papa, can I go out and play? I promise I'll be back before dark"? "Wouldn't you rather stay home and play with your brothers"? I asked. "Hibiki, Stone, and Shisui all went out to play with their friends, and Itachi's asleep". Itachi was our five month old.

"Let him, he knows how to get in contact with us if he runs into trouble". Hashi said. "Very well but stay mindful of the rules Obito". "I know, I know. Don't go anywhere I don't know, and don't talk to any shady-looking adults".

"Good boy". Hashi smiled.

I don't blame my dad for worrying. He and papa are two of the most feared men in the city. They have a lot of enemies which means they have to be cautious about everything they do as well as keep an eye on me and my brothers.

There are lots of people who would want to take us as a way of hurting my dads and getting them to do whatever it is they wanted. I'm twelve now but since the age of four, my dads have always made it clear about how careful we need to be.

They don't keep anything from us and as a result, dad along with Uncle Izuna and Aunt Ryuko have started training us. They want to make sure we'll be able to defend ourselves when we're away from them.