Kakashi Of The Akatsuki Part 10

Madara

I could feel my power coming back to me as I meditated in the middle of the room with Izuna. We both sat crossed-legged with our hands folded in our laps as we allowed ourselves to feel everything.

I could feel a little bit of happiness coming from them but what I mostly felt was sadness and vengeance. I knew Hashirama would be able to complete our mission without me I never doubted that.

I'm just glad he and Tobirama didn't have to do it alone. They had the help of our children and each other. They weren't alone. I'm not foolish though. I know Hashirama and Tobirama have been longing for Izuna and I since we've been gone. I plan on putting an end to their pain today.

Hashirama

A smile was planted on my face as I looked him up and down. He had a different color now and his chakra was slightly different but I didn't mind. Obito had done it. He was finally able to become the ten tails jinjuriki and I couldn't be prouder.

"Are you in control"? I asked as we atood in front of everyone.

"Yes sir".

"How do you feel"?

"Like I could do anything".

"Your father would be proud". "I wish he could be here with us". "Me too". "Why don't you all turn around then"? My body froze as the sound of his deep voice entered my ears. I didn't know what to do. I looked over at Tobi and saw that he was just as shocked as I was.

I slowly moved my eyes behind Obito and became teary-eyed as I looked at him. He had aged a little just like me but he was still as handsome as the last time I saw him.

I moved away from Obito and slowly made my way towards him. My body was shaking with each step I took until I was finally able to make my way to him. I slowly placed my hand on his chest and looked up at him.

"Is it really you"? I whispered. "You tell me". I placed my head against his chest and allowed my tears to fall as I listened to his heartbeat. I felt him wrap his arms around me and hold me tight.

"I thought you were gone". "He almost was but I managed to save both him and Izuna". I looked over and saw Lilly was standing a few feet away as Tobirama and I reunited with our husbands.

"Thank you Lilly". "It's the least I could do considering all the times you two helped me and Sakumo". "How do you know my father's name"? Kakashi asked. "He was my husband". She said smiling.

"Then that means". "Mhm, I'm your mother Kakashi". He slowly made his way over to her and hugged her. She hugged him back. "You've gotten so big". "I thought you were dead". "The village made me leave after I gave birth to you and erased your father's memories of me".

"Dad, he". "I know baby". "Are you mad"? "No. I know you had to do what you did to stay safe. I'm just glad you weren't alone". "Are you coming home"? "I am. I'm not going to leave you ever again".

Madara let go of me and made his way over to our kids. "You've all gotten so big". He said smiling. They immediately tackled him in a hug and held onto him tight. He wrapped his arms around all of them and held them tight as well. 

Obito

We all kamuied to the hidden leaf after having calmed down. Dad walked off and we followed as he and papa headed towards the Hokage tower. They made their way up the stairs, walked down the hall and headed inside.

"Grandfather". Tsunade said standing in the office with Hiruzen. "It's been awhile Tsunade". "H how"? "I had to go into hiding to make sure your uncle and I survived along with our kids. You know, the ones that were taken from us".

"I had nothing to do with what happened to you". "No but you didn't try to put a stop to it either". I said. "Our lives were a living hell and you did nothing to help us. You and Hiruzen refused to tell me and Stone who our parents were and on top of that you allowed Fugaku to abuse Itachi, Sasuke and Mashi for years.".

I transformed into my ten tails form and her eyes widened in shock. "It's over Tsunade. Relinquish your title over to Madara and turn yourself in". "Can't you see he's brainwashing you? Just look at what he's done to Obito".

I made my way over to her and punched her.

"No one forced me. I did this because I wanted to help my papa get revenge for my father and Kakashi. It pisses me off how you all treated him. He's not a tool for you to use for your own selfish purposes. He's a person with feelings just like everyone else".

"I couldn't have said it better myself". Dad said. "No one asked for your opinion Madara". Hiruzen said. I punched him in the side of the head making Kakashi laugh a little.

"That's my boy". Hiruzen had blood leaking from his head and mouth. "What's it going to be Tsunade"? Papa asked. "You win. We'll turn ourselves in". "Good choice".

Everything was perfect from that day on. Kakashi and I married each other and ended up having four kids.

Word Count. 927