The Promised Neverland part 6

Ryuko

I was at home getting ready to meet up with Inuama at a cafe. I had just taken a shower and dressed myself in a dark blue one-shoulder crop top and ripped blue jeans. I put on my black and white Nike's and left my hair down like always.

Like both Madara and Izuna, my hair went past my ass. I headed downstairs, grabbed my helmet, and left. I arrived at the cafe in under fifteen minutes. I parked my bike then headed inside.

I ordered myself a medium cappuccino, topped with whipped cream and a chocolate chip muffin. I took a seat at a table and waited for her. She arrived a little while later wearing a light blue backless crop top, white jeans, and matching Jordan's while her long white hair was done in an over-the-shoulder braid.

She made her order of a medium hot chocolate topped with marshmallows and whipped cream as well as a slice of cheesecake and made her way over to me.

"Hey Ryu". She said smiling. "Hey Inu". I said smiling back. She sat across from me as I took a sip of my coffee. "So what do I owe the pleasure"? "Sorry I know we haven't seen each other that much recently". "It's ok, I know your busy with the case". She said taking a bite of her cheesecake.

"Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about". "Why's that"? " I discovered that Grace Field had hired someone new and wanted to know if there's a chance you knew her. Her names Mito, we have no idea what her last name is".

"That name sounds familiar. What does she look like"? She asked taking a sip of her hot chocolate. "She has red her, onyx eyes and is light-skinned". "That bitch". She whispered under her breath. "You know her"? I asked taking a bite out of my muffin.

"No, but I've heard of her. She's rumored to be obsessed running an orphanage. I don't know if it's true or not but the last orphanage she was at claims she tried everything in her power to get rid of the person that was in charge".

"I see. So the person in charge of Grace Field could be in trouble"? I said thinking. "That's if she hasn't already done something to them". "I need to let Madara know about this".

Kakashi

"According to what Rin told me we can trust Kurenai". I said as Obito and i helped wash clothes outside. "I'm curious. Why do you think the traitors are betraying us"? "It's obvious that there's gotta be some sort of advantage. Think about it. Maybe they get spared from being shipped or something"?

"Guaranteed survival huh".

"Rin can I talk to you about something"? "Huh, What's that"? "If there's someone here who's willingly siding with the killers and is guaranteed to live in exchange for bits and pieces of information". "You mean their safe from getting shipped out because their spying on us".

"Mhm. Would you take them with us or just leave them"? "I'd take them". "Even if they didn't want that"? "Mhm, I'd force them because if we do end up escaping that persons life might not be guaranteed anymore and plus I wanna believe in everyone. I realized that after what happened with Kurenai.

Obito said to suspect everyone but if one of our siblings is helping papa that doesn't mean they're truly bad. We all grew up together. Even if someone says I'm naive or gets in my way I still want to believe in them".

After talking to Rin, Obito and I went to the bathroom and our room to see if the ropes were still there. The rope in the bathroom was still in its place but the one under my bed was completely gone. "Looks like it was Asuma after all". Obito said. "Actually, it's you who's the traitor Obito".