My Celebirty Boyfriend Part 9

Kakashi

I woke up feeling Obito tossing and turning in bed. The two of us had shared a bed last night but slept on different sides of it. He let me borrow one of his shirts while he slept shirtless with only a pair of sweatpants on.

I sat up and saw that sweat was covering his face. I knew he was having a nightmare and wanted to wake him up but I had read somewhere that you weren't supposed to wake up a person having a nightmare and that it was better to let them go through it.

That doesn't mean it didn't hurt seeing him like this. I so badly wanted to take him in my arms and hold him until he felt better. After two more minutes passed he eventually woke up jolting upwards. His body shook as he panted hard.

"Was it about Rin"? I asked softly. "K Kakashi"? "Yeah, it's me. I'm here". "Where"? "We're at your house. Your safe Obito". "C Can I"? "Of course". He made his way to me and laid his head down on my lap. I placed my hand in his hair and gently stroked it.

"Pathetic". "Huh"? "That's what she thinks of me". "Screw her, it's not true". "Really? Then tell me why my heart still yearns for her after everything she's done to me. If that's not pathetic I don't know what is".

"You can't help who you fall in love with but you can choose rather or not you let them have control over your life. I know she was your first love but I'm here to help you not only get rid of her but also get over her".

"Keep talking like that and I'll end up falling for you". He said with a smile on his face. "Would that be a bad thing"? I asked smiling. "No, not at all". "I've got an idea if you're up for it". "What's that"? "Let's take a picture together and send it to Rin".

He looked up at me and smirked. He then sat up and grabbed his phone. I straddled his lap and laid my head on his shoulder while winking at the camera. He took the picture and showed it to me.

I wrote the words "He's mine now bitch " as the captain then sent it to her along with him.

Rin

My blood was boiling as I looked at the photo Obito's new slut sent me. They were in bed together and he was wearing one of Obito's shirts and had the nerve to lay his head on his shoulder. I had Obito right where I wanted him and this bitch had to come and ruin all of it. Not on my watch though.

"What's wrong"? Konan asked sitting next to me in bed. I showed her my phone and she stared at it. "What are you going to do now"? "Simple, I'm going to make their lives hell like I said I would". "And how do you plan on doing that"?

"Easy. That kid looks like he's still in high school right"? "Yeah"? "Then all we have to do is find out who is parents are and tell them that their son is in an illegal relationship". "Great idea". She said smirking.

It took awhile to find out but I eventually found out the kids name as well as who his parents were or should I say parent. I got in my car, drove to his house and knocked on the door.

"Hello"? "I'm sorry to bother you sir, I know your probably busy right now but this involves your son Kakashi". "What about him? Is he ok". "I'm afraid not. He's in a relationship with one of the Uchiha brothers.

I'm not sure if your aware of this or not but both brothers are twenty two years old". "I see. Thank you for letting me know". "Of course sir. I know that if I had any kids that I would want to know as well". I turned and left with a smirk on my face.

Take that bitch

Kakashi

Obito and I were in the theater room watching a movie together. There were chairs in here but the two of us decided to lay on the couch together. I laid my head in his lap while he sat up. We both had smiles on our faces until my phone rang. I picked it up it and saw that it was my dad calling me.

"Go ahead, it might be important". "Yeah......maybe". I pressed the green button and put the phone to my ear.

Kakashi: Hey dad

Dad: Where are you?

Kakashi: I'm at Iruka's house. We're watching a movie.

Dad: Are you sure about that or are you with your new boyfriend

Kakashii: I don't have a boyfriend dad

Dad: Don't play dumb with me Kakashi. I know your dating one of the Uchiha brothers

Kakashii: I can explain

Dad: You will when you get home

Kakashii: About that. I'm not coming home tonight

Dad: What do you mean? Yes you are

Kakashii: Not tonight. Obito needs me

Dad: Obito is a grown man that can take care of himself. You just turned eighteen a few months ago

Kakashii: We'll talk about this when I get home. Love you.

I hung up and snuggled closer to Obito. He wrapped his arms around me and tight. "Thank you". I whispered. "It's ok if you need to go home". "No, I wanna stay here with you. I don't feel like fighting with him right now". "Do the two of you fight often"?

"No, we usually get along great together. We didn't start having issues until your concert". "What happened if you don't mind me asking"? "I forgot to call and let him know that I was ok".

"So he is overprotective then". "Yeah, my mom died giving birth to me so he's always been protective over me. It's just the two of us". "I'm sorry". I turned around and hid my face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and held me right.

Word Count. 1024