Arranged Marriage Part 2

Hashirama

"What do you think"? I asked Madara as we sat in our room. Lilly had went home after I promised her we'd give her an answer tomorrow. "I don't know. That son of ours likes to go out and party regularly. Do you think he's ready to be anyone's husband"?

"I think this will give them the opportunity to talk through whatever problem they have. I know Obito. I know deep down a part of him still cares about him. I also know there's a reason for how he's acting".

"And you think Kakashi will be able to get to the bottom of it"? "I do or do you not remember the conversation Obito had with us before the accident"? "I do, we'll give them a year". "I'll let Lilly know". "Should we tell Obito now"? "No, let's wait until Kakashi gets here with his mom".

Kakashi

It's my fault. It's all my fault. I'm the reason Obito hates me now. It's my fault I no longer have my best friend. It's my fault I lost the only safe place I could go to and hide. If I hadn't done what I did he would still be in my life.

Your being to hard on yourself. You were a kid

Am I really?

There was a knock at my door. I didn't say anything but they still came in. I already knew who it was. "I need you to get dressed. I'm heading over to Madara and Hashirama's and you're coming with me". "Thanks but no thanks".

"You don't have a say in this I'm afraid. This involves both you and Obito". "Then I'm definitely not going". "To late, we have a meeting with them right now". "Mom". "Don't mom me now get up and get dressed".

I sighed and climbed out of bed. I then headed into my bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth then headed back into my room, got dressed and headed downstairs where she was waiting. "Let's go". I nodded my head and left with her.

Once we arrived at the house Hashirama opened the door and allowed us to come in. He led us to the meeting room and went sit next to Madara. My eyes immediately locked with Obito's and I could tell he was surprised to see me here. I could also tell he was recovering from a hangover.

Even hungover he looks hot

My mom nudged me in the side and we went take our seats. She made me sit next to Obito while she sat on the side of me. "Hey". I said looking to the side. "Hi". He said looking ahead. "Thank you for agreeing to this". My mom said with a appreciative look on her face.

"Agree to what"? I asked confused. "Obito, it's been brought to your papa and mines attention that you go out partying almost every single night and not only do you get completely wasted you also sleep with whoever's willing man or woman.

I'm just glad you have sense enough to use protection. Granted this has been going on for year's but the time for you to stop has finally come. It's time for you to settle down and start a family". My dad said.

"With who"? "Kakashi, it only makes sense. The two of you were best friends in the past". "Key word being were. We haven't seen or spoken to each other in years".

Husband? I actually have the chance to be Obito's husband?

"It doesn't matter. You are going to marry Kakashi and treat him right. From here on out you are only going to faithful and loyal to him from now on. Once the year is over the three of us will decide rather or not the two of you will stay married".

"More like you'll ask him if he wants to stay married to me". "That too but we'll also ask you". Papa said. "Fine, I'll do it". "I will too". Kakashi said. I didn't even look at him.

Obito

Our parents had gifted us a two story house within the estate. Kakashi's brother and sister brought over all of his belongings and Stone helped me bring over mine. They left soon after and it was now just the two of us.

"Master bedroom or guest"? I asked. "Huh"? "Do you want the master bedroom or the guest bedroom? Just because we're being forced to marry doesn't mean we're forced to share a bed". "I'll take the guest bedroom. You're an Uchiha, you deserve to be in the master room.

I know you don't want this but I'll do whatever you want. All of your meals will be prepared as soon as you get up and come home from work. The house will remain clean at all times and I'll stay out of your way unless we have to go out or eat together. All I ask is for two things in return".  He said looking up at me pleadingly.

"Which are"? "Come home to me at night and if I call to pick up so I know you're ok". "That's it"? "That's it. I don't care if you go out partying with your brothers, just come home to me". "Even if we don't share a bed"? "Even if we don't share a bed or you don't touch me".

"Alright then". I headed into my room and started setting it up the way I wanted and he did the same with the quest room which was across the hall.

Still, the look in his eyes looked desperate. Why did you agree to this Kakashi?

I thought to myself as a messenger hawk flew in through the window. I took the envelop out of his mouth and opened it. I wasnt surprised at all to find two wedding bands and matching wedding rings.

This could be either very good or very bad for me

Lilly

After I left the Uchiha estate I headed home and locked myself up in my room. I grabbed the picture I had of Sakumo on my nightstand and smiled at it sadly. "Our baby boys married Saku. I'm not sure if I did the right thing or not but I'm hoping I am.

I don't want to see Kakashi hurt anymore. I want him to be happy. He's in love with Obito, I can tell by how fast he agreed to the arranged marriage. I just hope he does right by him. I want our baby to be able to smile again. Please watch over and protect him for me".

Word Count. 1101