You Have To Keep On Living Please

This was requested by Natsu__summer

WARNING!!!

Will have mention of sexual assault, Rap, and cutting. If you suffer from any of these or have a problem with them I suggest not reading

Obito

"Obito! Get up or you'll be late"! Papa yelled from downstairs. I groaned as I rolled over and ended up wrapped in my covers on the floor. My twin brother Stone just laughed. "Help me would ya". He continued to laugh as he made his way over and helped me unwrap myself. "Thanks, Nii San". "You're welcome". He smiled.

I quickly got up and dressed myself in a black shirt with red sleeves, blue jean pants, my ninja sandals, and my goggles. I rushed downstairs and quickly said bye to my parents and siblings and headed straight towards the meeting spot.

"Your late Obito. Ninjas have rules, you need to stick to the plan. A good ninja sticks to the rules and does everything by the book". Kakashi said as I panted trying to catch my breath. The meeting spot was an open area in the woods. Kakashi was sitting on top of a large rock while Rin sat on the grass and Sensei against a tree.

"Rules, doing things by the book. That's all you ever talk about. Don't you have any compassion"? "Any ninja that breaks the rules sullies their name. You can at least understand that right"? "Ok ok you two, give it a rest. We're on the same team remember"? Rin said trying to be the mediator for us. She's always trying to get us to stop fighting when we start but it's always Kakashi that starts.

I don't know why he's so hard on me all the time.

"Rin, your to soft on Obito. Today's a very important day for us". She laughed nervously. "Yeah, that's true". "Huh? What's going on"? Sensei came to me placing a hand on my head. "As of today Kakashi's become a jonin just like me. For our mission today we'll split into two teams led by Kakashi and myself in order to give us the best chance of success. We're suffering from the biggest lack of manpower the hidden leaf village has ever seen".

"Actually Obito, remember our talk about giving Kakasgi a present? I already gave him the med kit and sensei's also-". "I gave him a custom-made kuni knife, just like the one I carry". "What about you Obito"?

I didn't know what to say. Yes, I remembered our talk about that and yes I was going to get a gift for him but I couldn't help but wonder if he would do the same for me if our positions were reversed. It's no secret he hates me.

"Sorry, I forgot". I looked down to the side. "What"!? Rin asked shocked. "Well I wasn't expecting anything from you anyway. It probably would've just been a piece of junk. Useless crap like that would just be excess baggage".

This is exactly what I mean. I try to not let it affect me but his words hurt more than any of the other villagers that criticize me or put me down. I don't know why but it just does.

"Oh come on, don't be that way Kakashi. I'm sure Obito will give you something great later on". Sensei made his way over to a tree stump and laid down a map. "Let me go over the mission. Your all aware that the land of Earth has launched an evasion on the village hidden in the grass right"?

"Yes, they're very fast. It's only a matter of time until they cross over into the land of fire". Rin said. "That's why we need to stop them as soon as possible. As such our mission this time is to infiltrate enemy territory and destroy the Kannabi bridge which is part of their supply route".